University of Sargodha, Sargodha
The University Of Sargodha (UOS), a public university based in Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan. University has two campuses, in Mianwali and Bhakkar. The Sargodha University has eight primary faculties, including Agriculture, Social and Behavioural Sciences, Islamic and Oriental learning, Management and Administrative Sciences, Science, Technology, Sciences of Healthcare, Pharmacy and Engineering. This is the degree-awarding institution recognized by HEC. Sargodha University has affiliations with few Chinese universities including Chinese agriculture universities, including Lanzhou University and South China Agriculture University.
The admission of different programs opens in September. Students can apply online. The university then assigns the entry test date and location with roll no. slip.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in NTS.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum of 2.2cGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GATs general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored minimum 3cGPA in the graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GATS subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
Faculty of Sciences
Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences
Faculty of Arts & Humanities
Faculty of Pharmacy
1. FATA, Gilgit and Baltistan scholarship
2. District merit scholarship
3. Quid-e-Azam scholarship
4. HEC based scholarship
5. Merit-based scholarship
What’s your feedback on that?
#University_of_Sargodha #UOS #Sargodha #Jaamiah
The University of Sargodha focuses its research in the Natural and applied sciences. the students and supervisors in disciplinary departments work on extensive research. the research agenda is based on creativity and innovation as the research success promotes the technological development of modernism.
Workshops and seminars install new skills and sharpen existing skills. these skills help the pupil to become effective and efficient in the work. it also helps to mingle, interact and strengthen the relationships within the network.
Following are held till now
1. GRE extensive workshop
2. Emergence issue of the information landscape
3. Women empowerment: a catalyst for economic and social development
4. Seminar on managing stress effectively with proven NLP techniques
5.The management of neurological emergency in the ICU setting