University of Sargodha
Public Sector Ι Chartered by Government of Punjab
The University Of Sargodha (UOS), a public university based in Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan. University has two campuses, Mianwali and Bhakkar. The Sargodha University has eight primary faculties, including Agriculture, Social and Behavioural Sciences, Islamic and Oriental learning, Management and Administrative Sciences, Science, Technology, Sciences of Healthcare, Pharmacy and Engineering.
This is the degree-awarding institution recognized by HEC. The University Of Sargodha has affiliations with few Chinese universities including Chinese agriculture universities, including Lanzhou University, and South China Agriculture University.
Other Univerisities You Might be Interested
The admission to the University Of Sargodha’s different programs opens in September. Students can apply online. The university then assigns the entry test date and location with roll no. slip.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in NTS.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. Students who scored a minimum of 2.2cGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GATs general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. Students who scored a minimum of 3cGPA in the graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GATS subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
Following degree programs are being offered here. Please click on (+) icon to expand the view. Click on the individual degree program name to get the complete details.
The University of Sargodha offers the following scholarships on merit for deserving students;
1. FATA, Gilgit, and Baltistan scholarship
2. District merit scholarship
3. Quid-e-Azam scholarship
4. HEC based scholarship
5. Merit-based scholarship
Search for International Scholarships