University of Punjab Allama Iqbal Campus, Lahore
University of Punjab Allama Iqbal Campus, Lahore is one of the campuses of Punjab University Lahore. Established in 1882 at Lahore, the University of Punjab is the largest and the oldest seat of higher learning in Pakistan. It was the first to be established in the sub-continent in Muslim majority area.
Located in the historical and culturally alive city of Lahore, this University has played a leading role in higher education in the country. The University of Punjab Allama Iqbal Campus strives to provide a conducive environment for the pursuit of academic activities. On account of its quality degrees, pleasant environment and low tuition fees the University remains the institution of the first choice for admission seeking students.
University of Punjab Allama Iqbal Campus, named after the great South Asian thinker and mystic poet, with Islamic architectural design is in the middle of the bustling city of Lahore.
University of Punjab Allama Iqbal Campus – Admissions, Departments & Scholarships
Admission and selection at the University of Punjab Allama Iqbal are done on merit.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of field related education, passed with at least 50%-60% marks from a recognized institution.
Selection Criteria for Graduates Programs
1. 16 years of field related education with at least 2.5 CGPA in the semester system
Faculty of Arts and Humanities
Faculty of Commerce
Faculty of Islamic Studies
Faculty of Oriental Learning
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Science
University of Punjab Allama Iqbal Campus offers following scholarships for studdents;
– Scholarship for minority students acquiring Higher Education.
– Department wise/Category wise Scholarships.
– PEEF fully funded scholarship.
– Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship.
– Fulbright Scholarship.
What’s your feedback on that?
#PU #Lahore #Punjab #Jaamiah
Research ease the students to understand their potential in their fields. The University of Punjab Allama Iqbal Campus has developed and trained faculty and the environment for learning. Where they identify the strength of their students. Provide them an opportunity to enhance their professional skills.
Well developed methodology of research is a very important part of the curriculum. Because it provides the graduate students and supervisors a platform. Where they examine different aspects of their fields. Research and development provide a great experience.
Seminars provide the latest information about the things which are happening in science and technology. The following seminars were conducted by the University of Punjab Allama Iqbal Campus.
– Seminar by Dr. Khurram Qadir on Analytical Epistemology on Jan 30th, 2017
– Seminar by Dr. Anjum P. Saleemi on Confluence of Music and Poetry on Jan 25th, 2017
– Seminar by Dr. Mahrukh Saeed Khan on How to Write a Research Proposal on Feb 5, 2017