- Location1 - KM Defence Road, Lahore Click address for directions
- Phone +92 (0)42 111-865-865, +92 (0)42 35322501, +92 (0)42 35321761
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://www.uol.edu.pk
University of Lahore (UOL), Defence Road Lahore Campus
The University of Lahore, Lahore is a private university located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan and was established in 1999. In 2012 QS Asia Ranking, UOL got a position in the top 6 first universities in Pakistan because of teaching facilities and research excellence.
HEC has placed The University of Lahore in the “W4” category of universities as they meet all the criteria of International universities. UOL has full concentration towards Professional and Technical Education as it is an important factor in the success and development of any country’s economy.
The University of Lahore is equipped with the art lab in fields of Medicine and Dentistry, Public Health, Electric Engineering, Civil engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Pharm-D, Nursing, and law. UOL has good linkages with international universities. For the students, excellent internships and skill developing programs are also available.
The University of Lahore is affiliated with HEC, PEC, PMDC, PCP, PNC, and PBC.
The University of Lahore – Admissions, Departments & Scholarships
The University of Lahore offers admission in many fields.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1.12 years of education with a minimum of 45% marks.
2. DAE with at least 60% marks.
3. 50% marks in entry test
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1.16 years of education with minimum cGPA 2.5/4 or 45% marks in annual system.
2. 50% in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. 18 years of field related education From HEC recognized university with at least CGPA 3/4 or first division in annual system.
2. GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
Faculty of Sciences
Faculty of Social Sciences
Faculty of Art & Architecture
Faculty of Information Technology
Faculty of Language & Literature
Faculty of Management Sciences
Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Pharmacy
The University of Lahore is equally helping the bright and the poor students in their education. A variety of scholarships are available at UOL for the students to achieve their dreams including Merit-based scholarships and Need-Based Scholarships. Scholarships are also available for international students.
What’s your feedback on that?
#UOL #Lahore #Punjab #Jaamiah
The basic aspect of ORIC is to fulfill the demands of the surrounding areas through organizing researches in local labor, raw materials, skulls, clusters, and opportunities. ORIC is working on teachers’ and students’ awareness related to scholarships, managing travel, and research grants through in and outsources related to conferences, workshops, seminars, and research activities.
ORIC is in contact with each and every individual and they try their best to facilitate him/her in case of research activities, lab instruments, chemicals, other aids, interdisciplinary collaboration, business plan, and entrepreneurial activities.
Seminars and workshops are essential for the students to gain knowledge, to improve their communication skills. UOL has organized such seminars and workshops. Some of them are;
1. Seminar on Muslim Traditions in Psychology held on 13 September 2018
2. On 15 and 16 January 2019, Project Formulation Workshop was organized by ORIC UOL.
3. Research workshop on Bio Static and Research Methods a few days workshops were organized on 22 October 2018 to 26 October 2018.
4. Project Formulation Workshops FAHS held on 7th, 8th, 9th August 2018 (3 batches of one each day)