- Location6.7 KM Japan Road, Sihala Zone V, Islamabad, Pakistan Click address for directions
- Phone 051-111-865-865 +92 (051) 448 642 2-4
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://grt.uol.edu.pk/isb.uol.edu.pk
University of Lahore, Islamabad
The University of Lahore, Islamabad campus, is located in the capital city of Pakistan and is a mother campus, attracting many international and national students all over the world. It offers both professional and technical programs. The infrastructures for all the disciplines are properly maintained.
The institute is approved by Higher Education Commission (HEC), Chartered W4 Category University Pharmacy Council of Pakistan, National Business Education Accreditation Council (NBEAC), Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), National Computing Education Accreditation Council (NCEAC).
The admission opens in June-July Students can apply online and the university assigns the students’ date of entry test with the location and roll no.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
- 1.Students scored 50% in FSC and SSC.
- 2. Students 50% score in NTS.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
- 1.Students who scored a minimum of 2.2cGPA in the undergraduate program.
- 2.Students who scored 50% in GATS general test.
- 3.students are screened during an interview.
- 1.Financial aid
- 2.HEC need-based scholarships
- 3.Merit scholarships
What’s your feedback on that?
#UOL #Islamabad #Jaamiah
Alot of research is going on in the University. The research is also happening in clinical fields. The University offers training to students for research projects and funds them. The students can also progress their research in graduate programs.
Workshops and seminars make individuals grow mentally and knowledge-wise too. The students expand their knowledge and build confidence in them. Students are also given the proper schedules regarding seminars and workshops so they can check and have time to attend.
Following are held till now
- 1.Workshop on Mixed method of Research
- 2.Entrepreneurship For UOLFaculty
- 3.Employee Management System(EMS) of UOL