- LocationCharsadda Road, Mardan Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan Click address for directions
- Phone +92 93 79230295
- Fax +92 93 79230296
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://www.uetmardan.edu.pk/
University of Engineering and Technology, Mardan
The University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Mardan is a public sector university situated in Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan and was established in 2018. The aims of UET Mardan are to transfer quality engineering knowledge to the masses, especially to the local population, to provide industry, academia and research organizations with best graduates who are professionally robust with strong leadership and management skills, who can take their part in societal and economic growth.
UET Mardan is affiliated with Higer Education Commission and Pakistan Engineering Council.
UET Peshawar offers admissions in many programs.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of education with a minimum of 50% marks.
2. DAE with at least 60% marks.
3. 50% marks in entry test
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16 years of education with minimum CGPA 2.5/4 or 45% marks in annual system.
2. 50% in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. 18 years of field related education From HEC recognized university with at least CGPA 3.0/4.0 or first division in annual system.
2. GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks.
UET Mardan offers National and international scholarships both on merit and need-based, PEF, USAID scholarships, Kinship, ICT funds for final year projects are some of them. Merit scholarships and many awards are given to students who take part in co-curricular activities.
What’s your feedback on that?
#Mardan #UET #Jaamiah
UET Mardan has Ph.D. faculty members who passionately take part in research areas like Human-Computer Interaction, Software Testing, Computer Vision, Semantic Web as well as Parallel Computing and Grids. It also takes measures for quality assessment and enhancement.
Seminars and workshops are essential for the students to gain knowledge, to improve their skills. UET Mardan has organized such seminars and workshops including
1. A workshop on “Outcome Based Education (OBE)” was organized on 19 June 2019.
2. A seminar on “On Funding research and Mind Set” was held on 14 January 2019.