- LocationUniversity of Engineering and Technology, Faisalabad Click address for directions
- Phone 042-99029216
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://www.uet.edu.pk/campus?RID=info&campus_id=3
University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore (Faisalabad)
The University of Engineering and Technology, Faisalabad is a sub-campus of University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore (UET Lahore) situated in Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan. It is a public university and was established in 2004.
Faisalabad Campus is situated at Khurrianwala-Makkuana Road, Faisalabad It is the hub of all enterprises related to industries in our country. It covers 209 acres and total student strength is more than 800
Admissions open in June. Students can apply online. University will then assign the entry test date.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
- Candidate passed 12 years of field related education.
- At least with the second division in metric and FSC.
- 50% marks in the entry test.
- HEC Need Based Scholarship
- Financial assistance
- profession Educational Foundation (PEF)
- Fauji Foundation Scholarship
- Gurmani Foundation Scholarship
- The 66 Scholarship Foundation
- Other scholarships
Research and Development
Research in the main and most important element of the education and has the potential to act as catalyst in the development of our society. In 1961, after the charter’s grant , the University arranges the Directorate to promote and organise Research Services. Full-time assistant ships related to research were given to the graduate students.
Workshop and Seminars
University of Engineering and Technology is a reputed and highly developed institute and has arranged many of workshops and seminars in the recent decade. 3-Day Workshop on Digital Designing architecture and workshop on Electrical power education was held recently.