University of Balochistan, Kharan Campus
The University of Balochistan was developed in 1970. In the beginning, only three departments i.e. Chemistry, Geology, and Physics were started. With the passage of time, new departments have been developed, four institutes i.e institute of management Sciences, Institute of Education and Research, Institute of Bio-Chemistry, Institute of Language and Literature and five specialized centers of higher studies and research.
The University of Balochistan provides graduate, postgraduate, doctoral and advanced areas of studies in many fields like Social Sciences, Computer, Natural Sciences, Business, and Public Administration. The students of UOB have some features like leadership quality, talent, and commitment.
The University provides scientific and well-qualified faculty. Similarly, students are highly encouraged to think creatively and communicate their ideas effectively. The science and technology play a crucial role in the development of the country. At UOB the students are being trained in the fields of Physics, Natural, Biological, and Chemical Sciences.
UOB develop human support in Balochi, Pushto, Persian and Baruhi languages in order to communicate in a better way with the local population
UOB, Kharan Campus offers admission in many disciplines.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
- 1.12 years of education with a minimum of 45% marks.
- 2.50% marks in entry test
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
- 1.16 years of education with minimum CGPA 2.5/4 or 45% marks in annual system.
- 2.50% in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
- 1.18 years of field related education From HEC recognized university with at least CGPA 3/4 or first division in annual system.
- 2. GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks.
UOB offers scholarships for talented, hardworking and financially weak students. UOB helps its students to achieve their goals without any hurdles. Merit-based and need-based scholarships are available.
What’s your feedback on that?
#UOB #Kharan #Jaamiah
ORIC promotes the research and scholarship opportunities for the students and faculty through associating researchers and funding facilities, marketing the research potentials to collaborators and funding agencies. ORIC provides the culture of innovation where questions and connections across the disciplines are highly encouraged. ORIC gives a model for the development of excellence, training, educational programs to promote the employment career pathways and economic achievements of the community.
- 1.One-day Workshop on “Policies for Creating Enabling Environment for Encouraging Problem solving Research” was conducted on 4th June 2015.
- 2.A workshop on “Developing Industry driven Technologies” was held on 14th April 2015.