University of Agriculture DIK (UAD) is a government institute located in the province Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, established in October 2017. This institute was reformed from a faculty of agriculture in Gomal University Dera Ismail Khan. The University of Agriculture DIK aims to provide a work-friendly environment that will allow them to develop independently along with aiding to address and overcome the wider issues of the state.
It is is a research-oriented institution that focuses on providing a unique environment to the candidates, teaching disciples that are economically beneficial on a local, national, and international scale, and aims to give students the strongest possible foundation to build their careers.
If students choose to be at the University of Agriculture DIK, the institute assures them a bright, promising and prosperous future in concurrence with their dreams. The main motto of UAD is “Start With a Dream, Finish With a Future” and are determined to make this University support of academic excellence. Dera Ismail Khan was established during the 15th century and is considered the largest district of southern KPK. It is a city of prestigious history and is a frequent region for tourist visits because of its routes connecting to Peshawar, Quetta, and Karachi which are the 3 most populated cities of Pakistan. The town floods with ancient culture and rich history along with beautiful historical sites which are the main attraction for the population masses inhabited there. Along with the University of Agriculture DIK, the district also consists of many other renowned institutes due to the high demand for education.
Other Univerisities You Might be Interested
The University of Agriculture DIK offers education in undergraduate and graduate programs.
Selection criteria for Undergraduate programs
1. For undergraduates,12 year or equivalent education is a must for applicants for admission in all courses along with adequate marks in entry test
2. For BS programs in tech and computers, 12-year pre-engineering, or equivalent with any subject in mathematics with a minimum of 50 % are eligible to sit in entry test.
Selection criteria for Graduate programs
1. For MS education in courses of agricultural technology, a minimum GPA of 2.5 is required will at least 60%marks in FSc or equivalent examination.
2. For MS programs of computer science, software engineering, and BBA a minimum of 2.2 CGPA is eligible.
Following degree programs are being offered here. Please click on (+) icon to expand the view. Click on the individual degree program name to get the complete details.
The University of Agriculture DIK provides numerous scholarships to meritorious and financially limited candidates Thanks to these scholarships (given on merit), students now can have access to quality education.
– USAID funded,
– Need-based scholarship,
– UAF need-based scholarship,
– Punjab education endowment fund,
– UAF alumni sponsored educational scholarship
– Bait Ul Mal scholarships are offered to candidates.
Search for International Scholarships