University of Engineering & Technology Peshawar, Peshawar Click address for directions
- Phone (+92-91)9216784
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://www.uetpeshawar.edu.pk/
University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar Campus
The University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar (UET Peshawar) is a public sector university that is located in the historic city, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. UET Peshawar was established in 1952. This university has cultural diversity and is providing well-equipped laboratories, departmental research, central library, sports facilities, and hostel facility to its students. UET Peshawar believes in teamwork, quality, tolerance, integrity, gender equality, and professionalism.
UET Peshawar is affiliated with the Higher education Commission, Pakistan Engineering Council, Pakistan Council for Architects and Town Planners.
University of Engineering and Technology, UET Peshawar- Admissions, Departments, and Scholarships
UET Peshawar offers admissions in many disciplines for students based strictly on merit and criteria.
1. 12 years of education with a minimum of 45% marks
2. DAE with at least 60% marks 3. 50% marks in entry test
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16 years of education with minimum CGPA 2.5/4 or 45% marks in annual system.
2. 50% in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. 18 years of field related education From HEC recognized university with at least CGPA 3/4 or first division in annual system.
2. GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks.
Faculty Of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Faculty Of Mechanical, Chemical & Industrial Engineering
Faculty Of Civil, Agricultural & Mining Engineering
Faculty Of Architecture, Allied Sciences & Humanities
Scholarships are given to the bright and needy students to make education available for all students in order to help them, to achieve their goals with freedom, and without any hurdles in their education. UET Peshawar in this regard offers merit-based and need-based scholarships to its students.
In-affordability scholarship, Fee Concession, and other Financial Assistance, Free-ships in Rationalized fee, Cash awards to Talented Students, Awards for the best student Projects are grants given by thy UET Peshawar to their students.
What’s your feedback on that?
#UET #Peshawar #Jaamiah
The universities and the research centers are working hard for invention, innovation, and commercialization. In different disciplines of research, design, and for a viable development of Pakistan, UET Peshawar is playing its crucial role. Centers of Excellence are formed in order to organize applied research in the disciplines of earthquake engineering, urban infrastructure planning, materials, energy systems and auditing, green technologies, intelligent systems, mechatronics engineering, etc.
Seminars and Workshops are organized for the training, grooming, and awareness of students and faculty members. Some of them organized by the university is:
1. A seminar was organized on the “Self Assessment Process and Action Plan regarding HEC’s quality targets “ on 29 March 2013.
2. The quality Enhancement Cell organized a day workshop on “ Effective Utilization of Information Technology for Quality Engineering Education “ on 14 April 2016.
3. One day seminar on “MATLAB for Thermal System Engineers” was organized on 26 February 2019.