Women University Multan, Multan
Women university Multan is a public university, located in Multan, Pakistan. It was established in 2013. The Women University Multan aspires to promote distinctive world-class education and research to cultivate and enhance students’ global competence by exploring their hidden potentials, skills and creativity needed to combat the challenges of the 21st century. The Women University Multan is also committed to train and educate the females in the functional and friendly environment providing the strongest foundation to build identity. The motto of the university is Knowledge-Contemplation.
Women University Multan – Admissions, Departments & Scholarships
Admission is on merit and selection criteria are very selective.
Eligibility for undergraduate
1. The candidates holding F.A/ F.Sc or equivalent qualification.
2. Clearance of Pre-Admission Entry Test is mandatory for the admission.
Eligibility for MA/M.Sc
1. The candidates holding B.A/ B.Sc (14-Years of Education).
2. The clearance of the Pre-admission Entry Test is mandatory for admission.
Eligibility for MS/M.Phil or Equivalent/ Ph.D
1. The candidates seeking admission in MS/ M.Phil or equivalent Program shall qualify GAT-General.
2. Obtain a minimum of 50% marks.
Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
Faculty Of Sciences
Faculty of Life Sciences
Faculty of Religion And Languages
Faculty of Economics, Commerce AND Management Sciences
Scholarship is a way that pays for education and can reduce the risk of dropping out and not getting the degree. Women University Multan offers the following scholarship.
1. HEC need-based scholarship
2. Merit scholarship
What’s your feedback on that?
#WUM #Multan #Jaamiah
Educational research builds patience because it is a lengthy process. To get fruitful results, you need to build patience and only then you will be able to motivate others. Also, if research is full of the right facts and figures, it will ultimately motivate others.
Not just this, Women University Multan provides accurate research that assists in enhancing the reader’s knowledge which might not be possible for any other person. So, above are some of the benefits that research provides in the field of education. Every kind of research, every kind of method has been always useful and gives a positive result. In case, you find something fishy during the research work, it is advisable to consult someone superior to you, or some expert.
Workshops and seminars help to acquire new skills, increasing their contribution to the business and building their self-esteem. These activities are upskilled to do new and different tasks, which keeps them motivated and fresh. Women University Multan conducts workshops on; Get Your Research Organized with Turnitin, SPSS & Endnote,
– TWO DAYS WORKSHOP ON APPLIED ECONOMICS USING SOFTWARE (EVIEWS, STATA, EMOS, R, OX-MATRIX),
– Two Days Workshop on Library Automation and Systems At IUB, Communication & Leadership Skills and many others.
- Amazing Compass
- Residential Hostel
- Industry focus learning
- Flexible learning
- Knowledge transfer
- Teaching skills