Textile Institute of Pakistan,Karachi
The Textile Institute of Pakistan (TIP) is a private institute, located in Karachi and Sindh of Pakistan. TIP strives for brilliance as it produces the professionals in the textile industry who have an eminent role in Pakistan’s economy.
IP offers Bachelor’s Degree programs in the below disciplines:
- BS Textile Science (TS)
- BS Textile Design Technology (TDT)
- BS Industrial Management and Manufacturing (IMM)
- BBA Textile Management and Marketing (TMM)
- BBA Apparel Manufacturing and Merchandising (AMM)
- BBA Fashion Design Management (FDM)
The institute has spacious classrooms and labs with good quality heating and cooling system, multimedia projector and modern technology including the latest printer and scanner.
The cafeteria provides healthy food and beverages at reasonable prices to its students and faculty. students with their faculty are motivated to visit the professional places and as well as the recreational places.
The admission opens in June-July. Admission forms can be downloaded from its official website, which is to be submitted with relevant documents. The university will then assign the entry test date and the location of the test. Students will be also given their specific roll no. for their test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
- 1.The students who scored a minimum 50% score in Matric/O levels and in intermediate.
- 2.Students who scored 50% in entry test.
- 3.The selected students will be screened during an interview.
- 1.NEED-CUM-MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS
- 2.ACADEMIC HONORS
- 3.INTEREST-FREE LOAN
- 4. HEC need base scholarship
What’s your feedback on that?
#TIP #Karachi #Sindh #Jaamiah
HEC has allowed digital access to the reputed journals, published at the international level. The library has extensive books based on national and international journals. Free wifi is also available so that students use the digital library from the cafeteria, labs and classrooms.
A day without an office and classroom can tune the skills. That’s is why seminars and workshops have been sponsored by the university. Students and faculty get an idea about how to invest in themselves and what kind of opportunities they can grasp, which will lead to an investment in their carrier.