- LocationST-16 University Rd, Block 5 Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh Click address for directions
- Phone +92 21 3498-8000
- Fax +92 21 3498238
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://www.ssuet.edu.pk
Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology
Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology is a private university, located in the Karachi,Sindh.
Karachi is the capital of the Pakistani province of Sindh. It is the largest city in Pakistan, and fifth largest city proper in the world, known as the “City of Lights” in the 1960s and 1970s for its vibrant nightlife.
Karachi has a hot desert climate dominated by a long “Summer Season”.
University was established in 1993. The university offers academic programs for undergraduate, post graduate and doctoral studies in science and engineering. the university is additionally a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities of the UK likewise because of the member of the International Association of Universities.To play a leading role as a University of Engineering and Technology in national socio-economic development meeting the challenges of modern time by creating alliances and partnerships between academia and industry. To focus on innovation, research, and commercialization, a sense of social and moral responsibility and imbued with the Aligarh spirit. The motto of Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology is عَلَّمَ الْإِنسَانَ مَا لَمْ يَعْلَمْ.
Admission at Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology is on the following criteria.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
- 1.A Higher Secondary School (HSSC) Pre-Engineering Certificate with a minimum of *60% marks awarded by a recognized Provincial Intermediate Board.
- 2.American High School Diploma with CGPA 2.5 or the other qualifications.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
- 1.Sixteen years of education in relevant field with high second division or equivalent from HEC recognized Institutes/Universities in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- 2.Four years overseas bachelor’s degree or equivalent recognized by HEC.
Scholarships need students to keep up sensible grades so as to stay them and maintain their studies.
- 1.HEC Need-based scholarship
- 2.Merit-based scholarship
What’s your feedback on that?
#SSUET #Karachi #Sindh #Jaamiah
Self-learning and deeper understanding of the subject. It helps in finding out important things connected to the topic of research. Research gives you the ability to form a stance on the subject and take sides. The research process impacts valuable learning objectives that have lasting influence as undergraduates prepare for professional service. Faculty members at teaching-intensive institutions can enhance learning experiences for students while benefiting from a productive research agenda.
A seminar focuses on a particular topic or discipline, comparable to business, job searches or a university field comparable to literature. Seminars usually manifest itself over the course of many days and involve cooperative discussion, multiple speakers and opportunities to share views and problems relating to the subject. Attending a seminar has varied advantages, as well as up communication skills, gaining knowledgeable data, networking with others and revitalizing motivation and confidence.