Sindh Madressa-Tul-Islam University, Karachi
Sindh Madressa-Tul-Islam University is the oldest institute in south Asia, which became a university in 2012. It is duly recognized by the HEC and at present, it is a publically-funded university. Its motto is ‘’Enter to Learn Go Forth to Serve’’. The campus covers the 8 acres of the land and its building was designed by the famous architect James Strachan in the 1880s. Sindh Madressa-Tul-Islam University offers graduate and undergraduate programs in the Computer Sciences, Media and Communication Studies, Environmental Sciences, Business Administration, and Education. The university includes the highly educated faculty, who gained their education from prestigious universities nationally and internationally. The labs are well equipped and proper functioning and are looked after by the skilled staff. The Sindh Madressa-Tul-Islam University aims to make an excellent environment in order to produce the leaders in the various walk, who are responsible citizens and global figurehead. of life by providing supreme training and teaching methodology.
Sindh Madressa-tul-Islam University – Admissions, Departments & Scholarships
The admission opens in June. Students can apply online. The university will then assign the entry test date and the location. Students will be also given their specific roll no. for their test.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. Students who scored a minimum of 2.2 CGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GATs general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. Students who scored a minimum of 3.0 CGPA in the graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GAT subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
Sindh Madressa-Tul-Islam University offers various scholarships and welfare funds to the deserving and needy students. The funds help the students from poor regions of the city to achieve higher education. The following scholarships for deserving students;
1. HEC Need-Based Scholarship
2. Merit-cum-need Based Scholarship
3. Need CUM-MERIT Scholarship under Zakat Fund
What’s your feedback on that?
#SMIU #Karachi #Jaamiah
The students and faculty who want to ”better themselves” in the learning and the participants who want to learn something new are motivated to attend the events. These seminars and workshops also teach students how to explore their ways;
1. USEFP’s undergraduate semester exchange program.
2. Second international seminar on Sindh through the centuries.
3. National research conference on management leadership and entrepreneurship
The university provides an outstanding environment for research and the research to be pursued, is leading the edge. The huge library has more than fifteen thousand books, including the rarest one. The library is subscribed to about many dozens of reputed research journals (national and international).
- Amazing Compass
- Residential Hostel
- Industry focus learning
- Flexible learning
- Knowledge transfer
- Teaching skills