- LocationSindh Institute of Urology and Transplantation (SIUT), Karachi Click address for directions
- Phone 99215718, 99215752
- Fax (92-21) 99215469 & 99215362
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://www.siut.org/
Sindh Institute of Medical Sciences, Karachi
Sindh Institute of Medical Sciences, Karachi is working for a long time to produce qualified doctors, who are can serve the nation. The university building is located in the industrial & biggest city of Pakistan Karachi, which is a part of Sindh. Sindh Institute of Medical Sciences is one of the promising institutions working to promote education. Sindh Institute of Medical Sciences, Karachi is doing a fantastic job in the field of medicine. The institution is contributing a lot to produce health professionals and educationists. The University every year is offering numerous undergraduate and graduate Programs related to medicine and health sciences.
Admission in this institute is on merit and selection criteria are unbiased.
Eligibility criteria for MBBS
1. The Candidate has passed HSSC/FSC in pre-medical.
2. At least with 60% marks.
3. Candidate with foreign qualification must have studied biology, physics, chemistry.
4. Candidate must apply for the provincial admission test.
Eligibility for undergraduate program
1. The candidates holding F.Sc or equivalent qualification.
2. Clearance of Pre-Admission Entry Test is mandatory for the admission.
3. With at least 50% marks.
Eligibility for a graduate program
1. The candidates holding Sc (14-Years of Education).
2. The clearance of the Pre-admission Entry Test is mandatory for admission.
3. With at least 50% marks.
The Sindh Institute of Medical Sciences offers the following scholarships to their students.
1. Merit-based scholarship
2. PAK USAID merit-based scholarship
3. Commonwealth scholarship
4. HEC need-based scholarship
What’s your feedback on that?
#SIUT #Karachi #Jaamiah
To coordinate and promote the research and scholarly activities of the Sindh Institute of Medical Sciences faculty, staff, and students by promoting a culture of innovation, discovery, and scholarship within the specialized program/profession. Fostering research collaborations with key partners (both internal and external). Strengthening the existing research infrastructure to provide enhanced support services. Leading the strategic research initiatives of the University
Developing, maintaining and communicating best practices and policies. Supporting and recognizing the faculty, student, staff and institution to bring visibility to their research contributions and accomplishments. Seminar and Workshops are an extracurricular practice which is beneficial for students. The outcome encourages their relational abilities and increasing master learning. Way of properly utilizing the advantages of seminar and workshops are to give the students a chance to take them on their subject topics.