- LocationShaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University, LARAMA, Charsadda Road, Peshawar Click address for directions
- Phone +92-91-9224726
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://sbbwu.edu.pk/sbbwu/
Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University, Peshawar
Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University strives hard to provide quality standard education to female students. The syllabus followed is non-traditional.
The enrollment of students in 2012 exceeded to 4600 in numbers. in 18 different departments. 16 colleges in present have been linked to this institute with 5000 plus registered students
Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University is ranked in 9th position be HEC nationwide. The university with time is expanding more and introducing new departments and subjects.
Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University, Peshawar -Admissions, Departments and Scholarships
The admissions open in December. Students can download the application form from its official website. The university will then assign the entry date and the location of the test. Students will be also given their specific roll no. for their test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. The students who scored minimum 60% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in entry test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum of 2.2cGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GATs general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored minimum 3cGPA in the graduate program
2. Students who scored 50% in the GATS subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
Faculty Numerical and Physical Sciences
1. PAK-US need-based Scholarships to SBBWU
2. HEC need-based scholarships
3. Monthly stipend programs for unemployed youth
What’s your feedback on that?
#SBBWU #Peshawar #Jaamiah
University provides funds to graduate and postgraduate programs for research purposes to its students and supervisors. Graduates students can also have internships so that they can learn more about research and development. The university will also extend its collaborations with other research institutes in the next coming few years.
Workshops and Seminars train the students regarding their educational field. These are held either weekly, monthly or yearly. Students gain beneficial skills and knowledge and search for more perspectives in their field of study.
Many events are held until now. Few of them are mentioned below
1. Quality assurances in higher education
2. 5 days of training on project management
3. 1-day workshop on TESP
4. Presentation skills