Shah Abdul Latif University, Shikarpur campus
The strategic and geographic position of Shah Abdul Latif University, Shikarpur campus is as such that it has become the center of Trade and commerce architecture and art, charitable and educational institution, culture and civilization.
The infrastructure is designed to be aesthetically pleasing with great located ecological features. The environment around is green, clean and pure
The university offers the transport facilities to its students and faculty. The books in the library are related to related disciplines with research journals, magazines and internet facilities. Computer labs have more than 100 computers with Wi-Fi access and multimedia.
The admission opens in August. Students can apply online. The university will then assign the NTS date and the location of the test. Students will be also given their specific roll no. for their test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in NTS.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum 2.2cGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GATs general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored minimum 3cGPA in the graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GAT subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
1. Quaid-i-Azam Scholarship
2. Merit Scholarship
3. Zila Council Scholarship
4. Mora Scholarship
5. Scholarship (LU Biscuits)
7. Bhittai Scholarship
8. Freeships & Bursaries
What’s your feedback on that?
#SALU #Shikarpur #Jaamiah
ORIC was established in 1994 and motivate the research faculty to promote the research environment. Funding agencies including HEC, PSF, and ICT R&D fund Islamabad grant the funds needed for the research project. Moreover, oversea funding agencies contribute a lot when it comes to funding for MS and Ph.D. research.
In workshops and seminars, there are a lot of brilliant ideas flying around, where excellent instructors are invited to teach something factual. The method used in events like that to deliver the message is fun, efficient and delivery of the message is very easy to receive.
Popular events held are
1. TRAINING WORKSHOP HELD IN THE DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.
2. 15th International Conference on Statistical Sciences.