Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Chitral Campus
Chitral is located in the North West of Pakistan. It is the largest district in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa and is a beautiful valley of a small population. SBBU Chitral Campus is a public university originated in 2001 and is sub-campus, and its main campus is located in Nawabshah, Pakistan. It aims to provide quality and modern education to every student for a better future of the nation and humanity. It currently has 6 departments working including the Department of Botany, Department of Computer Science, Department of Education, Department of English, Department of Zoology, and Department of Political Science. In the next few years, the institute will have diversified fields of studies with the help of top tier faculty currently working.
SBBU Chitral Campus – Admissions, Departments, Scholarships
Students with HSSC (Part II) certificate or equivalent examination and awaiting results can apply for admission.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs:
– Students with HSC/FSc/FA Level or any equivalent certificates from any registered institutes and also awaiting students are eligible. The minimum qualification for admission is 45% marks.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs:
– 16 years of education is required with at least 50% marks or 2.3% CGPA.
Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University is always interested to provide support to the youth and gives chance for students who are interested and deserves to learn for this purpose they provide many scholarships like; – SBBU Students Code of Conduct and Discipline Rules.
– HEC Needs Based Scholarship Program.
– Bait Ul Mal Scholarship Program Announced.
– Baitul Mal Scholarship Program Form.
– HEC-French Needs-Based Scholarship Program.
– EURIAS Fellowship Programs.
– A pool of Islamic Universities Scholarships
What’s your feedback on that?
#SBBU #Chitral #Jaamiah
SBBU Chitral Campus is planning for journal publication and to promote research culture and to make prepared students and faculty to get funding for research from all public and private sources. ORIC is promoting the public-private partnership and also they have good researchers in many fields while doing great work.
A one-day Seminar on the importance of SAP at SBBU Chitral Campus was held. The seminar was titled “SAP Chitral”.