Sarhad University of Science and Information Technology, United Arab Emirates
Private Sector Ι Chartered by Government of KPK
Sarhad university of science and information technology UAE is a renowned university, recognized nationally and internationally. The University is in the ‘’W category’’ and has been licensed by the Government of Ras-al-Khaimah (UAE) through and the HEC of Pakistan, dated 23rd October 2017, to establish a Sub-Campus in Ras-al-Khaimah, UAE. It is affiliated with the Pharmacy Council of Pakistan, Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, and Pakistan Engineering Council.
The institute has highly educated and qualified faculty. The labs are well equipped and the curriculum is updated as per HEC standards. The main campus is situated in Peshawar, established in 2001. Since its establishment, the Sarhad University of Science and Technology has made commendable achievements in promoting higher education, and in a short period, it has become the leading higher education institution of the country.
Other Univerisities You Might be Interested
Sarhad University of Science and Information Technology UAE campus provides admission in various fields under the following criteria:
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. Candidate passed 12 years of field-related education.
2. At least with the second division from any recognized institution.
3. 50% marks in the entry test.
Selection criteria for graduate programs
1. 16-year education from HEC recognized institute with a 2.5 minimum GPA along with adequate marks in the entry test.
2. A good score in GAT general test
Following degree programs are being offered here. Please click on (+) icon to expand the view. Click on the individual degree program name to get the complete details.
The Sarhad University of Science and Information Technology UAE provides need-based and merit-based scholarships to aid deserving and dedicated students in achieving their dream. Other welfare scholarships and trust funds are also available for students. Scholarships include;
-HEC Merit-based Scholarships
-HEC Need-based Scholarships
1. Up to 50% of tuition fees for BE Electrical & BE Mechanical.
2. 25% of tuition fees for BBA, BS Computer Science, BS Telecommunication, BS Electronics, BS Botany, and BS Public Health & BSc Engineering Technology.
3. 20% of the tuition fee for Textile & Fashion Design / Fine Art.
4. 50% of admission and 20% of the tuition fees in all programs for SUIT Graduates.
5. 10% of tuition fee for kinship cases.
Search for International Scholarships
Recieve latest admission updates & news!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.