Landi Akhun Ahmad, Hayatabad، Link Peshawar Ring Rd, Garhi Sikandar Khan, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Click address for directions
- Phone (091) 5230931
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://www.suit.edu.pk/
Sarhad University of Science and Information Technology was established in 2001. It is Private Sector University in Peshawar, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. The university offers many programs from bachelor to doctoral level. The university has highly qualified faculty. Sarhad University becomes one of the leading institutes of Pakistan in a very short period of time. University provides every facility to make it comfortable for students to gain learning skills. This university is affiliated with the Higher Education Commission (Pakistan), Pakistan Engineering Council, Pharmacy Council of Pakistan, Pakistan Medical and Dental Council.
Sarhad University offers admission to Bachelor, Masers, and Ph.D. in a variety of programs annually.
Admission Criteria for Bachelor
- Applicants must have 12 years of education with at least 45% marks (2nd division) or equivalent from a recognized institute.
Admission Criteria for Masters
- Applicants must have completed 16 years of education with 45% marks (2nd division) or equivalent or 2.5 CGPA
Admission Criteria for Mphil
- The applicant must have a minimum of 45% or 2.5 CGPA.
- GAT-General with a minimum 50% cumulative score will be required.
Admission Criteria for PhD
- MS/MPhil in the relevant field of study.
- Minimum CGPA should be 3.0 on a scale of 4
- NTS GAT (Subject) with a minimum of 60% marks.
Following Scholarships are offered by Sarhad University
- Up to 50% of tuition fee for BE Electrical & BE Mechanical.
- 25% of tuition fees for BBA, BS Computer Science, BS Telecommunication, BS Electronics, BS Botany, and BS Public Health & BSc Engineering Technology.
- 20% of the tuition fee for Textile & Fashion Design / Fine Art
- 50% of admission and 20% of the tuition fees in all programs for SUIT Graduates.
- 10% of tuition fee for kinship cases
Research and Development
ORIC provides a platform for bringing new technologies in research. ORIC encourages teamwork for effective development in research. ORIC at Sarhad University works hard to make an impact on national and international research and also make modern development in research. ORIC at SUIT provides a suitable environment for researchers, industry, and government to work collectively for their own benefit.
Seminars and Workshops
Workshops and seminars give motivation to students to do more practical work and provide them with new skills and techniques. They also provide new opportunities and ideas. Sarhad University of Science and Information Technology Sarhad University of Science & IT conducted a one day workshop for “Technical Education Teachers of Distance Education Centers” as per the National Technology Council’s Outcome-Based Education (OBE) guidelines. The workshop aimed at capacity building of the teachers so that they could train students for future Technology challenges.