Landi Akhun Ahmad, Hayatabad، Link Peshawar Ring Rd, Garhi Sikandar Khan, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Click address for directions
- Phone (091) 5230931
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://www.suit.edu.pk/
Sarhad University of Science and Information Technology (SUIT), Peshawar Campus
Sarhad University of Science & Information Technology (SUIT), Peshawar is a well-known name among the academic institutions around the country. It was established in 2001 by an ordinance Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It is Private Sector University in Peshawar, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. The university was ranked in the W3 category which is the highest category title in terms of academic excellence and infrastructure.
SUIT offers many programs from bachelor to doctoral level. The university has highly qualified faculty. The Sarhad University Peshawar becomes one of the leading institutes of Pakistan in a very short period of time. The institute trains students for a highly competitive job market. The campus provides parallel courses, learning, and job skills.
Sarhad University of Science and Information Technology Peshawar provides every facility to make it comfortable for students to gain learning skills. This university is affiliated with the Higher Education Commission (Pakistan), Pakistan Engineering Council, Pharmacy Council of Pakistan, Pakistan Medical and Dental Council.
SUIT has an outstanding national and international reputation providing a high-quality education in plenty of learning fields to procure HECs highest rating of excellence for Pharmaceutics, Engineering, Computer, Management, and Biological sciences. The vision is “to set up the institution of higher learning to provide educational facilities of international level at people doorstep to produce graduates and researchers capable of meeting social, economic and industrial needs of the country”.
Sarhad University of Science and Information technology Peshawar – Admissions, Departments & Scholarships
Sarhad University of Science and Information Technology Peshawar offers admission to Bachelor, Masers, and Ph.D. in a variety of programs annually. An entrance should be passed for admission in SUIT.
Admission Criteria for Bachelor Degree Programs
1. Applicants must have 12 years of education with at least 45% marks (2nd division) or equivalent from a recognized institute.
2. Applicants must have 50% marks in the entry test
Admission Criteria for Masters Degree Programs
1. Applicants must have completed 16 years of education with 45% marks (2nd division) or equivalent or 2.5 CGPA.
2. Applicants must have 50 % marks in entry test
Admission Criteria for Mphil Degree Programs
1. The applicant must have a minimum of 45% or 2.5 CGPA.
2. GAT-General with a minimum 50% cumulative score will be required.
Admission Criteria for Ph.D. Degree Programs
1. MS/MPhil in the relevant field of study.
2. The minimum CGPA should be 3.0 on a scale of 4. 3. NTS GAT (Subject) with a minimum of 60% marks.
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
Faculty of Sciences
Faculty of Life Sciences
Faculty of Management Sciences
Faculty of Arts, Social Sciences & Education
It is necessary for every institute to provide different scholarships on a merit basis. This will help students to have access to the best education with great ease. The following Scholarships are offered by Sarhad University of Science and technology Peshawar:
1. Up to 50% of tuition fees for BE Electrical & BE Mechanical.
2. 25% of tuition fees for BBA, BS Computer Science, BS Telecommunication, BS Electronics, BS Botany, and BS Public Health & BSc Engineering Technology.
3. 20% of the tuition fee for Textile & Fashion Design / Fine Art.
4. 50% of admission and 20% of the tuition fees in all programs for SUIT Graduates.
5. 10% of tuition fee for kinship cases.
What’s your feedback on that?
#Peshawar #KPK #Jaamiah
ORIC provides a platform for bringing new technologies in research. It encourages teamwork for effective development in research. ORIC at Sarhad University of Science and Information Technology Peshawar works hard to make an impact on national and international research and also make modern development in research. and provides a suitable environment for researchers, industry, and government to work collectively for their own benefit.
Workshops and seminars give motivation to students to do more practical work and provide them with new skills and techniques. They also provide new opportunities and ideas and students can interact with top tier guest speakers, making new interactions. Sarhad University of Science and Information Technology Peshawar conducted a one day workshop for “Technical Education Teachers of Distance Education Centers” as per the National Technology Council’s Outcome-Based Education (OBE) guidelines. The workshop aimed at capacity building of the teachers so that they could train students for future Technology challenges.