- LocationSBK Women's University, Brewery Road Quetta, Balochistan,Pakistan Click address for directions
- Phone +92(081) 9213303
- Fax +92(081)9213308
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://www.sbkwu.edu.pk
Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University Quetta
Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University Quetta is a public sector institute. It was founded in the year 2004, located in Quetta. It is affiliated with HEC. Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University Quetta provides the women of Balochistan and the rest of Pakistan with an excellent standard of education and with the best skills regardless of creed, class or age. It aspires to impart an education that only develops the minds of its females but also makes them socially responsible citizens.
The university takes a holistic view of education and provides a quality education that empowers through knowledge and skills to partake fully in the economic development of Pakistan through participation in the workplace. The motto of Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University Quetta is رَبِّ زدْنيِ عِلْماً.
Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University Quetta – Admissions, Departments & Scholarships
Admission in Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University Quetta is purely on merit.
Eligibility for Undergraduate Programs
1. The candidates holding F.A/ F.Sc or equivalent qualification.
2. Clearance of Pre-Admission Entry Test is mandatory for the admission.
Eligibility for MA/M.Sc Programs
1. The candidates holding B.A/ B.Sc (14-Years of Education)
2. Clearance of Pre-admission Entry Test is mandatory for the admission
Eligibility for MS/M.Phil Programs
1. The candidates seeking admission in MS/ M.Phil or equivalent Program shall qualify GAT-General.
2. Obtain a minimum of 50% marks
Faculty of Life Sciences
Faculty of Basic Sciences
Faculty of Social Sciences
Faculty of Management & Computer Science
Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University Quetta also appreciates the brilliant minds and give them scholarship as a token of appreciation. Scholarships are listed below.
1. HEC Need-based scholarship
2. Commonwealth scholarship for a doctoral program
3. USAID Need-based scholarship
4. HEC Need-based scholarship
What’s your feedback on that?
#Quetta #Balochistan #Jaamiah
Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University Quetta plays a central role in research and development nationally and internationally. The aim of research and development is to provide an enabling environment for the students so that they create new ideas and putting them into practice for the benefit of all concerned. Research and development under the umbrella of ORIC provide the students with an opportunity to explore their future in multidimensional ways.
Besides educational activities, a number of workshops and seminars are conducted in Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University Quetta. These extra circular activities provide ample opportunities to inculcate and develop personal hobbies of students. All such activities are aimed to engender healthy competition among students. They can play a vital role in the dissemination of knowledge and build-up of skills. They facilitate intense deliberations through participation and interaction in an organized manner.