Riphah International University, I-14, Islamabad, Pakistan Click address for directions
- Phone 111-RIPHAH (747424)
- Fax +92 (51) 831 3141
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://www.riphah.edu.pk/
Riphah International University, chartered by the Federal Government of Pakistan is a private sector university in Pakistan. The university was made with the aim of producing professionals according to Islamic moral and ethical values. It is sponsored by a not-for-profit trust, the Islamic International Medical College Trust (IIMCT).
The first project of the IIMCT was the Islamic International Medical College in Rawalpindi, found in 1996 by Zulfiqar Ali Khan. The university has fourteen constituent units and an overseas project, the RAK College of Dental Sciences, in the United Arab Emirates. The university is also working towards the establishment of a campus in Mauritius.
Riphah International University, Islamabad was included in “W” Category Universities by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) in the year 2005 and later was included in the top five universities in the private sector who qualify to receive research grants from the Government of Pakistan through the HEC. Recently, Riphah is ranked at the second position among all the private national universities of the general category.
Further, the Quality Enhancement Cell of the University secured the first position in the private sector “W” Category Universities of the Country according to the scorecard formulated by the HEC. Riphah International University is affiliated with PEC, HEC, Washington Accord.
Riphah is the first university of the country that has been certified under ISO 9001:2008 Standard announced by the UK based Lloyd’s Register, which is one of the top five global independent risk management and safety assurance organizations.
The admission opens in November. Students can apply online. The university assigns the entry test date of UHS, EATEA or NTS, depending on the field in which student is applying. Location and roll no. are also provided to the students.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
- The students who scored minimum 60% score in matric/O levels and 60% in intermediate.
- Students who scored 50% in entry test.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Programs
- Students who scored a minimum of 2.2cGPA in the undergraduate program.
- Students who scored 50% in GATs general test.
- The selected students will be screened during the interview.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
- Students who scored minimum 3cGPA in the graduate program.
- Students who scored 50% in the GATS subject test.
- The selected students will be screen during the interview.
- Talent Scholarship
- Mumtaz Scholarship
- Musabiqat Scholarship
- Usra Assistantship (Kinship Concession)
- Salaar Assistantship
- Mawakhat Assistantship (Need cum based assistance)
- Wali Assistantship (Orphanage scholarship)
- Scholarship for Toppers for Undergrad programs
- Ammaal Assistance ship
- HEC need-based scholarship
What’s your feedback on that?
#riphah_university #RU #Islamabad #Jaamiah
The university has a strong relationship with the other institute, industry and academia to carry out the various projects. These projects are based on Creativity and innovation. The institute has maintained the research standard for its faculty and as well as its students.