Qurtuba University (Peshawar Campus)
Qurtaba University is recognized by HEC and is placed in ‘’W Category’’. The programs are offered in many fields and are filled with quality academic experience. The university provides environment for quality learning and teaching. Every individual is given the attention so they can reap their full potential
The institute has produced dynamic leaders and has prepared its other graduates for public service. These students have a spirit for installing tolerance in themselves, learning more about culture and faith. Qurtaba University also aims for academic excellence.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. Candidate passed 12 years of field related education.
2. At least with second division from any recognized institution.
3. 50% marks in the entry test.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. The candidate passed 16 years of education with a 50% minimum.
2. 50% marks in entry test.
3 The selected candidates will be screened during the interview.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. The candidate scored 70% at least in graduate programs.
2. 50% in entry test.
3. The selected candidate will be screened during the interview.
1. Rose Foundation Scholarships (for Chitral Students Only)
2. Merit Scholarship
3. NTS Merit Base Scholarship
4. HEC Indigenous Scholarship
5. FATA Students Scholarship
6.Founder Award Scholarship
7. Founder Award Scholarship
What’s your feedback on that?
#QU #Peshawar #Jaamiah
Research projects don’t benefit society but also the institute. The research projects are applicable and are innovative. Students also have access to the digital library which has many articles and papers for free. The research culture for Qurtaba university Peshawar is thriving and the institute is trying to collaborate with more prestigious research institutes.
Seminars and workshops are held with the passage of time on important topics. These events have a positive impact on students. Students can improve their language and listening skills and interact with scholars and get to know more about jobs and scholarships.
Research proposal seminar
1. 17th ICESS, International Conference of Economics & Social Sciences.