- LocationQuaid-e-Awam University of Engineering, Science & Technology, Nawabshah, Sindh - Pakistan. Click address for directions
- Phone 92-244-9370381-5
- Fax 92-244-9370367
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://www.quest.edu.pk/
THE Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering, Science and Technology (QUEST) is a public sector research university that is located in the urban neighborhood of Nawabshah, Sindh, Pakistan. QUEST was established in 1974. Students, interactive teaching and learning environment, focus on learning rather than teaching are all priorities of the university. Many workshops, seminars, and conferences at national and international levels are arranged to give a platform to the participants to share their views, knowledge and expertise. QUEST is providing quality and updating education to students in the fields of Engineering, Science and Technology in order to produce excellent professionals and good human beings that will work for the betterment of their country.
QUEST is affiliated with HEC and PEC.
Quest offers admission to many programs. Students who have appeared in HSC (Part-II) and are awaiting results are eligible to apply.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of education with a minimum of 60% marks.
2. DAE with at least 60% marks.
3. 40% marks in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. 18 years of field related education From HEC recognized university with at least CGPA 3.0/4.0.
2. 60% marks in entry test.
There are many agencies apart from government and private organizations that are giving financial support to the praiseworthy and needy students in the form of different loans and scholarships. University Merit Scholarships, Prime Minister Tuition Fees Reimbursement, HEC FATA Balouchistan Scholarships, HEC Need-based Scholarships, Punjab Education Endowment Fund are the scholarships that are offered by the QUEST.
What’s your feedback on that?
#QUEST #Jaamiah #Nawabshah
The Office and Research, innovation and Commercialization (ORIC) were developed at QUEST. There is more demand for an alternative conceptualization of technology transfer that is more advanced than the traditional linear models as QUEST has become more ambitious and looks toward transfers of knowledge into non-traditional fields. ORIC was created to connect research and commercialization to the university.
Seminars and workshops organized by the QUEST are
1. The 1stNational Conference on Trends and Innovations in Information Technology (TIIT’16) was organized by the Department of Information Technology on 24-26 February 2016 at Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering, Science and Technology, Nawabshah.
2. National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computing was organized on November 6-7 2019 at Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering, Science & Technology Nawabshah, Pakistan.