- LocationPreston Institute of Management Science and Technology, Main Shahra-e-Faisal Karachi, Pakistan Click address for directions
- Phone 0334-8383370,0345-8221656, 0921-32789888-90
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://www.pimsat-khi.edu.pk/
Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology, Karachi (PIMSAT)
Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology (PIMSAT) may be a personal establishment with its main field in Karachi. it had been established within the year 2001. it’s recognized by the HEC. PIMSAT provide a broad spectrum of programs in the fields of Business Administration, Information, Technology, Applied Technology & Telecommunications. Institute also offers Bachelor of Technology in six disciplines i.e. Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Petroleum & Chemical. PIMSAT Department of Engineering & Technology offers B.E Electrical & Civil Engineering Programs. The mission of PIMSAT is to develop the student personally and professionally. Cultivate the business culture and introduce a high level of commitment within their student.
Admission criteria are very selective.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
- 1.Applicant passed 12 years of field related education.
- 2.At least the division from any registered institution.
- 3. 50% marks in the entry test.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
- Applicant passed 16 years of education with at least second division
- With aggregate 45% in the annual system and 2.5 CGPA in the semester system.
- 50% marks in the entry test.
The scholarship helps students to continue their studies. It overcomes the finical gaps for students.
- 1.Main Syed Ahsan Rafi (Late) Scholarship Award
- 2.Zahid Hussain Scholarship & Awards
What’s your feedback on that?
#PIMSAT #Karachi #Jaamiah
PIMSAT has a very good position in the field of research and development and has a separate research Centre which entertains the students as well as faculty with all the facilities. Digital Library’s facility is also available and our faculty and students have a large number of research publications in the best journals with high impact factors. Research undoubtedly also helps students explore career fields. If one is considering research as a career path, experience in a research setting is invaluable. Exposure to research guides some students toward research after graduation, as well as allows other students to make informed decisions not to pursue careers in research.
PIMSAT institute Marketing department offers a variety of seminars and workshops also organized conferences on the campus and outside the campus throughout the year, on promoting professional development, improving grading practices, and other topics related to institute teaching. PIMSAT focuses on Communications Skills, Creative writing skills, interview and Presentation skills, Team leadership within their students. Seminars also help them to convey their own ideas to their friends and teachers. They will start thinking about new things which they think could be implemented practically.