National University of Medical Sciences, The Mall, Rawalpindi, Click address for directions
- Phone +92-51-9271877, +92-51-9270686
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://numspak.edu.pk/
National University Of Medical Sciences (NUMS), Rawalpindi
The National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS Rawalpindi) is a public university located in Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan. Its motto is Understanding and Improving Life. It’s affiliated with the Higher Education Commission (Pakistan), Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan, Pakistan Army Medical Corps.
It gives the training and education not only in undergraduate but graduate and postgraduate too. The faculty is well trained and highly educated. NUMS has top tier scholars. NUMS Rawalpindi provides worth quality education, which can be marked against the international standard. It’s among those institutes that provides a wide range of programs in diverse field.
NUMS Rawalpindi Admissions, Departments and Scholarships
The admission to NUMS Rawalpindi opens in June-July. Admission forms can be downloaded from its official website, which is to be submitted with relevant documents. NUMS Rawalpindi will then assign the entry test date and the location of the test. Students will be also given their specific roll numbers for their tests.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1.The students who scored minimum 60% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2.Students who scored 50% in the entry test.
3. The selected students will be screened during an interview
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
1.Students who scored a minimum of 2.2cGPA in the undergraduate program.
2.Students who scored 50% in GATs general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1.Students who scored a minimum of 3 CGPA in the graduate program.
2.Students who scored 50% in the GATS subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
- Dalda Foundation Scholarships
- HEC need-based scholarship
- Student Loan Scheme
- Pakistan Engineering Congress Scholarships
- PEEF Scholarships
- Alfalah Scholarship Scheme
- LUMS NOP Program
- Scholarships from ‘Bismillah Bibi and Mrs. Talat Jamil Scholarship trust
- USAID Scholarships
What’s your feedback on that?
#National_University_of_Medical_Science #NUMS #Rawalpindi #Jaamiah
Every year a lot of articles are published in journals with good impact factors. Students are motivated to bring new ideas and materialize them. Students select supervisors and do research in diverse fields. Clinical research is taking place there too. A key goal shall be the provision of a learning environment encouraging reflective practice, critical thinking and technology-enhanced, evidence-informed decision making.
Every year a lot of workshops, seminars, and conferences are held. These events are certified and allow students to participate in it. The topics discussed in these events are diverse, ranging from basic skills to clinical skills and innovative facts. Faculty and students gain diverse knowledge.
The following events are held recently:
1. 2nd International Conference on Quality Assurance in Higher Education
2. Internal Auditors’ Training Workshop
3. Anti-plagiarism & Turnitin Workshop by NUMS Quality Enhancement Cell
4. Talk on Quality Improvement in Healthcare -A Primer 18th December 2018
5. Anti-Gender Harassment Awareness Session for University Management Trainees (UMTS)
6. Effective implementation of Anti-Sexual Harassment Legislation’