- LocationNational Textile University: Sheikhupura Road, Faisalabad 37610, Pakistan Click address for directions
- Phone 92 (041) 9230081-90
- Fax 92 (041) 9230098
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://ntu.edu.pk
National Textile University, NTU Faisalabad
The National Textile University, NTU Faisalabad is the leading institution of Pakistan that focus on textile education. It was initially named as National College of Textile Engineering. That was affiliated with UET Lahore, since 1976. The Punjab government collaborates with the leading industrialists of the textile industry. Thus, to form an organization of Textile Technology in Faisalabad (Lyallpur). The government provides 62 acres of state land free of cost for this institute. In the year 1959, this institute is officially named as National Textile University. The motto of NTU Faisalabad is to provide sustainable social and economic development of the nation and welfare of human beings through chasing excellence in the educational field, Innovation, and research in field textile and clothing.
National Textile University, NTU Faisalabad -Admissions, Departments, and Scholarships
Admission criteria are very selective
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1.12 years of field related education, passed with at least second division from any registered institution.
2. 50% marks in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16 years of education with at least second division with aggregate 70% in the annual system and 3.0 CGPA in semester system.
2. 70 marks in NTU GAT.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. 18 years of education with at least second division with aggregate 70% in the annual system and 3.0 CGPA in semester system.
2. 70 marks in NTU GAT.
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
Faculty of Science
Faculty of Management Sciences
Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
The scheme of providing financial support so that to provide maximal financial support to intelligent students without neglecting the education quality.NUT provides the following scholarships to the students.
1. MORA Scholarships
2. Interloop Scholarship Award for BS Thesis/Internship in Turkish University
3. HEC Need-Based Scholarships
4. Merit Scholarship
5. Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)
6. Interloop Graduate Research Fellowship Program
7. Ihsan Trust (Interest-Free Loan)
8. National Endowment Fund for Talent (NEST)
9. Tanveer Mir Scholarship Program (TMSP)
10. Textiles Research Fellowship Program
What’s your feedback on that?
#NTU #Faisalabad #Jaamiah
Research and development implant inductive and scientific thinking and it encourages the development o rational practices of thinking. The importance of research in various areas of interest has increased in the modern era of technology. Research provides the beginning for almost all policies of the government in our economic system.NTU provides versatile ground for research and development. They invent a new procedure and methodologies in the textile sector. So that, to increase per capita income of the country.
NTU aims to empower its students with skills. Thus, they organized a large number of seminars and workshop annually. That, give them an opportunity to participate in scientific research and analysis procedures. To identify a deeper understanding of interests, attitudes and develop desirable relationships with others. It helps the students to produce the skills in the comprehension of scientific information and especially in the presentation of verbal information. It enables them to get more experience and command on self -evaluation.