- LocationNational University of Sciences and Technology. NUST Campus, H-12, Islamabad, Pakistan. Click address for directions
- Phone +92-51-90851099
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site www.nust.edu.pk
National University of Sciences and Technology
The National University of Sciences and Technology, also called NUST is one of the most vibrant institutes in Pakistan. NUST has gained its status not nationally but as well as internationally.
The institute is famous for multi-dynamic programs offered in the different campuses. Its aims are to expand more and gain sustainable development goals and to lead the country towards the high-tech export-oriented economy.
NUST empowers its students to quality education and strengthens its relationship with the international organizations and the national institutes.
The learning environment for students and for the staff meets the international standard. NUST has 4 main campuses in Islamabad, Karachi, Rawalpindi, and Riasalpur.
NUST has collaborated with many institutes on different occasions e.g. CERN, Standford University, University of Kaiserslautern (TUKL), Germany, and many others.
Students are NUST’s primarily importances. There trips towards industries and other big institutes are arranged to enhance their exposure. Students also run a lot of societies and small organizations.
The admissions open in March, June, and December. Students can apply form online. The university will then assign the entry date and the location of the test. Students will be also given their specific roll no. for their test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
- The students who scored minimum 60% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
- Students who scored 50% in entry test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
- Students who scored a minimum of 2.2 CGPA in the undergraduate program.
- Students who scored 50% in GATs general test.
- The selected students will be screened during the interview.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
- Students who scored minimum 3cGPA in the graduate program.
- Students who scored 50% in the GATS subject test.
- The selected students will be screen during the interview.
- Need-base financial aid.
- National endowment scholarships for talent.
- Indigenous scholarships for the students of Balochistan and FATA.
- CMEEF scholarships.
- HEC need-base scholarships
- PEEF scholarships.
- GNITE / Prime Minister’s National ICT Scholarship Programme.
- FEF scholarships.
What’s your feedback on that?
#national_university_of_science_and_technology #NUST #Islamabad #Jaamiah
NUST inspires to stimulate the high impact research and has research collaborations with many universities worldwide, 175 faculty members and 76 students studying in foreign universities. The research is also frequently awarded and appreciated and contribute to the country’s socio-economic growth.