- LocationNational University of Modern Languages Lahore Campus, Khayaban-e-Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore, Pakistan Click address for directions
- Phone (042) 99204588
- Fax 04236316856
- Email [email protected],
- Web Site https://lahore.numl.edu.pk/
National University of Modern Languages, Lahore
National University of Modern Languages and Sciences is the inaugural institution that was awarded global acclaim in a very short period of time. There are many schools and colleges that are working within the sphere of NUML at both undergraduate and postgraduate level in the field of Management, Engineering, Information Technology, and Social Sciences. The University is affiliated with the Higher Education Commission, Pakistan Academy of Letters, Pakistan Engineering Council and Association of Commonwealth Universities.
The university is providing a platform for proactive and positive knowledge transfer and creation with the help of brilliant students, enthusiastic faculty and efficient administration. The aim of the university is to provide outstanding, handy and economical learning facilities like innovations in e-learning and information communication technologies. Also, it supports innovative research activities in the fields of Mass Communication, International Relations, Social Sciences, Business Studies, and Engineering, etc. Along with this, the motto of NUML is also to flourish the practices of ethical and moral values, rules of trust and authenticity, innovation and invention, struggles, risk-taking, and social relations formation.
The University is affiliated with
- Pakistan Academy of Letters
- Higher Education Commission
- Association of Commonwealth Universities
- Pakistan Engineering Council.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
- 12 years of education with a minimum of 45% marks.
- DAE with at least 60% marks.
- 50% marks in entry test
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
- 16 years of education with minimum CGPA 2.5/4 or 45% marks in annual system.
- 50% in the entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
- 18 years of field related education From HEC recognized university with at least CGPA 3/4 or first division in annual system.
- GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks.
Faculty of Management Sciences
Faculty of English
Faculty of Continental Languages
Faculty of Mass Communication
What’s your feedback on that?
#National_University_of_Modern_Languages #NUML #Lahore #Jaamiah