- LocationNational University of Modern Languages, Hyderabad Click address for directions
- Phone 022-2101168
- Fax 022-2101199
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://www.numl.edu.pk
National University of Modern Languages, Hyderabad
National University Of Modern Languages is focusing on research-oriented knowledge in order to promote a knowledge base economy. NUML is playing its vital role in this regard by offering short summer courses to research-level degrees in Engineering Department, MS Department and languages Department.
NUML is one of the prominent universities as it is concentrating on the need of the time. Similarly, the university is providing a platform for proactive and positive knowledge transfer and creation with the help of brilliant students, enthusiastic faculty and efficient administration. The University is affiliated with the Higher Education Commission, Pakistan Academy of Letters, Pakistan Engineering Council and Association of Commonwealth Universities.
The aim of the university is to provide quality education, highly qualified scholars, research activities, conducive learning and other facilities to their students.
It offers admission to many fields.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
- 1.12 years of education with a minimum of 45% marks.
- 2.DAE with at least 60% marks.
- 3.50% marks in entry test
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
- 1.16 years of education with minimum CGPA 2.5/4 or 45% marks in annual system.
- 2.50% in the entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
- 1.18 years of field related education From HEC recognized university with at least CGPA 3/4 or first division in annual system.
- 2.GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks.
Faculty of Management Sciences
Faculty of Languages
Faculty of Social Sciences
Some of the scholarships offered by the campus are Chinese Embassy Scholarship, NUML support Fund, Talented Young Scientists Visiting Program, and HEC Need-Based Scholarship Program.
What’s your feedback on that?
#National_University_of_Modern_Languages #NUML #Hyderabad #Jaamiah
ORIC was developed to launch and uphold the process of research, innovation, and commercialization in each department of the university. Similarly, the ambition of the ORIC is to defend and boost the attentiveness of NUML and promoting long-term, viable plannings, and programs of the departments within the university. It is also working to enhance the research activities in university as per HEC’s plan. For this purpose, ORIC is contacting the corporate sectors/industry to establish unity between research and requirements.
1. A seminar on “Air Quality and Climate Change” was held on February 26, 2019.