National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (FAST NUCES), Peshawar
Private Sector Ι Chartered by Government of KPK
The National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, FAST Peshawar campus was developed in 2001. The architectural design of the campus is just like the architectural design of the Lahore and Karachi campus. The campus is enriched with green grounds, surrounding the campus and enhancing the beauty of the campus. The campus is situated in Industrial Estate, Hayatabad, the best place for students to find a residence in hostels. Also, the Khyber Pass is a few kilometers away from the campus.
The campus is proving all the facilities of the modern world to its students. it includes an internet facility, multi-media, and fully air-conditioned classrooms, equipped laboratories, a library, a seminar hall, etc. The campus provides facilities for co-curricular activities like indoor, outdoor games, different clubs, and societies.
The aim of the campus is to generate intelligent, enthusiastic, brilliant, ethically guided, research-oriented, community-oriented, and self-motivated graduates that will help them to compete and to take good positions in the industry. These pupils are also motivated to work for the welfare of the country.
Other Univerisities You Might be Interested
Those who have taken the HSSC or an equivalent exam and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. At least 60% marks in SSC (Matric) or an equivalent examination
2. At least 60% marks in the FSC or an equivalent examination.
3. At least 50% marks in entry test
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. A degree in Science / Engineering earned from a recognized university after 16 years of education.
2. At least 60% marks or CGPA of at least 2.0 (on a scale of 4.0).
3. At least 50% in the entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1.A degree in a relevant subject, from a recognized university after 18 years of relevant education
2. At least 70% marks (in the Annual System) or CGPA of at least 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0)
3. The applicant must have a Master’s degree with coursework and Thesis.
4. GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks.
Following degree programs are being offered here. Please click on (+) icon to expand the view. Click on the individual degree program name to get the complete details.
There are many scholarships offered by the Peshawar campus. Students have a chance to get at least one of them. However, each scholarship has criteria, which needed to be fulfilled.
1. Fulbright Scholarship Program
2. NICT – Scholarship Program
3. HEC-JICA Scholarship
4. Indigenous Ph.D. Fellowship Program etc.
5. Other scholarships
Search for International Scholarships
Recieve latest admission updates & news!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.