- LocationNational College of Business Administration & Economics, Gulberg 3 Lahore Click address for directions
- Phone +92 (42) 3575-2716/19
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://ncbae.edu.pk/
National College of Business Administration and Economics, Lahore
The National College of Business Administration and Economics (NCBAE) is a private university located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. Its motto is Education for Success.
Various programs are offered here including. Business Studies, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Telecommunication, Human Resource Management, Multimedia Arts, Fine Arts, Environmental Management, Mathematics and Social Sciences. It offers undergraduate and post-graduate degrees.
The university offers the best infrastructure with a cooling and heating system. The books in the library are diverse. Students have access to the best food quality in the cafeteria. The classrooms are designed as such to provide a comfortable environment. Labs are created and have efficient and updated technology.
The admission opens in July. Students can apply online or by hand with complete relevant documentation. The university will then assign the NTS date and the location of the test. Students will be also given their specific roll no. for their test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in metric /O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in NTS.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum of 2.2 CGPA in the undergraduate program
2. Students who scored 50% in GAT general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum 3 CGPA in graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GAT subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
1. HEC need-based scholarship
2. Merit-based scholarship
What’s your feedback on that?
The students have access to the information and technology they need. They are welcome to bring innovative ideas and facts and are provided with funds so that they can work on them. Many of their work is published in famous journals and magazines.
Attending workshops and seminars are really fun because individuals interact with pupils sharing the same interest, carriers, and opportunities. More professionals relations are formed knowledge and new friends are gained. These events have also helped people in their carriers.