- LocationMuhammad Nawaz Shareef University of Agriculture Multan, Old Shujabad Road, Multan, Pakistan Click address for directions
- Phone 061-9201679
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://mnsuam.edu.pk/
Muhammad Nawaz Shareef University of Agriculture, Multan
The Muhammad Nawaz Shareef University of Agriculture, Multan (MNS-UAM) is located on Old Shujabad Road, Multan. It was established in 2012 and has been recognized by Higher Education Commission, Pakistan. It is the public sector university. the vision of the institute is to develop a world-class university in agricultural and allied sciences by providing effective systems and leadership for professional learning, research, entrepreneurship, and community service. The University is offering 36-degree programs, which are bound to expand with enrollment growth and diversification of academic programs. Currently, about 3000 students are enrolled in the University and 3 sessions have passed out, which are already doing jobs in the market.
Admission criteria are very selective and on merit.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of field related education, passed with at least second division from any registered institution.
2. 60% marks in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16-year education through a recognized university.
2. 60% marks in the GAT test.
Selection Criteria for Post Graduate Programs
1. 18-year education through a recognized university with a minimum 3.0 CGPA or 70% marks.
2. 70% marks in the GAT test.
Scholarship assistance can support students who fall in the gap between high and low-income levels. These are directed towards acknowledging exceptional students for their achievements.
1. Merit Scholarship
2. HEC Need-Based Scholarship
3. Punjab Education Endowment Fund
4. Pakistan Bait-Ul- Mal Stipend
5. Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme
6. Student Loan Schemes
What’s your feedback on that?
#MNSU #Multan #Jaamiah
The faculty at the University is highly qualified, hardworking and dedicated to mentoring the students for professional learning, social skills, and entrepreneurship. The University is housed in a large agricultural complex of provincial agricultural research, extension, and services institutes/stations/offices. Agricultural Sciences Journal (ASJ) is an official journal of MNS-University of Agriculture, Multan and it publishes peer-reviewed research articles related to agricultural research and innovation
Workshop and seminar provide dimensions to students to capitalizing on the strength,.Groom the students with hands-on training, solution-oriented research, out of box thinking for innovations and entrepreneurship. The University has acquired qualified and dedicated faculty to provide maximum facilities to its students through these extra circular activities.