- LocationMinhaj Ul Quran University Rd, Civic Center Twp Commercial Area Township, Lahore, Punjab Click address for directions
- Phone 0342351456216
- Fax 04235116779
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site www.mul.edu.pk
Minhaaj University Lahore
Minhaj University Lahore is a private university, located in Lahore. It is a degree awarding institute, recognized by HEC. Its motto is Discipline -Innovation – Excellence – Charity. Its location is at a prestigious place, approachable from all the direction.
It has 40 departments and 20 programs. The study design is conceptual and is according to the international standard. This university for perfection competence.
It is affiliated with a lot of excellent institutes including Minhaj ul Quran, Higher Education Commission (Pakistan), Pakistan Engineering Council, Al Azhar University, Egypt (for Faculty of Islamic Studies and Sharia only).
Admissions open in July. Students can apply online. The university will then assign the entry test date and the location of the test. Students will be also given their specific roll no. for their test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and 60% in an intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in the entry test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum of 2.2 CGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GATs general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored minimum 3cGPA in the graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GATS subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
1.Top five position holders in any Board
2. HEC need-based scholarship
3. Alumni scholarship
4. Disable students’ scholarship
5. Semester scholarship
What’s your feedback on that?
#MinhajUniversity #MUL #Lahore #Jaamiah
The research is oriented and is according to the academic perspective. Some of the research is also based on economic policies. The researchers are also trained in research according to the international standard. Many events like workshops and seminars are held to sharpen and install the skills related to research.
Workshops and seminars help individuals to gain more expertise in their respective field and to develop new ideas which can be implemented in research. Many of these events are also based on scholarships and international opportunities. Students get to know about abroad universities and the programs they offer.