Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Khairpur
Mehran University of Engineering and Technology is a public research university, located in Sindh. Its motto is nurturing the Engineering Graduates with enhanced Perception and Wide Perspective.
MUET is affiliated with HEC, PEC, and PCATP. The university offers undergraduate, graduates, doctoral and postgraduates programs in diverse discipline including philosophy, fine arts, business and management and as well as humanities.
The MUET Kahirpur campus has highly educated prestigious scholars. The course schedule and studying pattern followed meets the HEC standard. The study design is conceptual and challenging.
The admission opens in August. Students can apply online. The university will then assign the NTS date and the location of the test. Students will be also given their specific roll no. for their test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in NTS.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum 2.2cGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GATs general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored minimum 3cGPA in the graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GAT subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview
1. B.H.P. (Pakistan) Need cum Merit Scholarship
2. SANA FAME Scholarships Program for Sindhi Students
3. Financial Assistance for Flood Affectees
4. Pak-USAID Merit and Needs-based Scholarship Program at MUET
5. ZAKAT Stipend for Needy and Deserving Students of MUET
6. Mark Alvarado Scholarship
7. Professional Education Foundation Zakat and Qarze Hasna
8. Endowment Fund Scholarship
9. Need Cum merit scholarships
10. Interest-Free Students Loan Scheme
What’s your feedback on that?
#Mehran_University_of_Engineering_and_Technology #MUET #Khairpur #Jaamiah
The university aims to become a world-class educational and research institute and to form collaborations with other national’s best research institutes. Since 1982 the institute has published Mehran University Research Journal of Engineering and Technology. Pakistan Scientific Research Information Centre (PASTIC) has abstracted this journal.
Seminars and workshops enhance opportunities when it comes to networking and also future carrier decisions. These events always help individuals to learn something new and make the students become an expert in something which they are learning.