- LocationLasbela University of Agriculture, Water and Marine Science, Dera Murad Jamali Click address for directions
- Phone 0838-710374, 0853-610350
- Web Site http://www.luawms.edu.pk/
Lasbela University of Agriculture, Water and Marine Science, Dera Murad Jamali Campus
Lasbela University of Agriculture, Water, and Marine Sciences is established in 2005. It is Public Sector University, located in Dera Murad Jamali Campus. It is affiliated with HEC. LUAWMS is struggling hard to prepare a successful graduate and motivate them to play a constructive role in society. The university aims to provide the latest techniques and trends in teaching and learning. To achieve this goal, the university hires highly qualified teachers and provides a comfortable environment for students.
LUAWMS provides equal opportunity for admission in all programs for students.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of field related education, passed with at least second division from any registered institution.
2. 50% marks in the entry test.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16 years of education with at least second division with aggregate 45% in the annual system and 2.5 CGPA in semester system.
2. 50% marks in the entry test
Many full and partial scholarships are awarded to the students at Gandhara University
1. Need-base Scholarship
2. Merit Base Scholarship
What’s your feedback on that?
This University has a good position in the field of research in the various disciplines. It stands among top public sector universities in research. LUAWMS has two journals.
1. Balochistan Journal of Linguistic
2. Lasbela University Journal of Science and Technology
Organizing workshops and seminars is very beneficial for students because they provide a platform for the students on which they can improve their skills by staying and improve their knowledge. LUAWMS has arranged many workshops for students.
1. 02 Days workshop on “Understanding Plagiarism, HEC Plagiarism Policy and use of TURNITIN” organized by QEC LUAWMS.
2. 2 Days Awareness workshops on “Self-assessment Reports of Degree Programs – A tool for improving the Quality of Education” Organized by QEC LUAWMS.