- LocationBannu Road, Near Jarma Bridge, Kohat, Kyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan Click address for directions
- Phone +92 922 5291501
- Fax +92 922-554556
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://www.kust.edu.pk/kust/
Kohat University of Science and Technology
The Kohat University of Science an Technology (KUST) is a public sector university that is located at Kohat District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan and was established in 2001. KUST University is facilitating students by providing excellent education, improving faculty and student research thus contributing to the development of society.
KUST is affiliated with the Higher Education Commission and Pharmacy Council of Pakistan.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of education with at least 50% marks.
2. 50% marks in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16 years of education with at least CGPA 2.5/4.0 or 45% marks in annual system.
2. 50% in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. 18 years of field related education From HEC recognized university with at least CGPA 3.0/4.0.
2. GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks.
Faculty Of Biological Sciences
Faculty Of Chemical & Pharmaceutical Sciences
Faculty Of Physical Sciences
Faculty Of Social Sciences
Brother/Sister concession, Poverty-cum Merit scholarship, Merit Scholarships, Pakistan Bait-Ul-Mall, Frontier Education Foundation Scholarship, FATA Scholarship, Mora Scholarship, HEC-German Need-Based Scholarships, Prime Minister’s Fee Reimbursement Program are all scholarships that are given to the students by the KUST in order to help the deserving and talented students.
What’s your feedback on that?
#KU #CUI #KPK #Jaamiah
Office or Research, Innovation, and Commercialization were established by HEC. ORIC’s’ first priority is to provide quality research and the formation of market strategies. Secondly grant full support, supervision and experienced advice in order to help students to achieve their research passion.
Seminars and Workshops organized by KUST are
1. Seminar on “Emerging role of pharmacists in the health care system” was held on 24 April 2019.
2. A workshop om “General framework of Research & Development (R&D) in Universities” was organized on 12 April 2018.
3. A workshop on “Capacity Building of Young Scientists on Communicating Science to Society” organized on 27 April 2018 April.