King Edward Medical University (KEMU), Lahore
Public Sector Ι Chartered by Government of Punjab
King Edward Medical University, Lahore, was founded in 1860. The same year the college became affiliated with the University of Punjab. After independence, it became a chartered university in 2005, which awards. It provides an art infrastructure delivering excellent learning and a progressive environment to resident students. Prof. Khalid Masud Gondal (Tamgha-e-Imtiaz) is currently serving as vice-chancellor of the university.
King Edward Medical University is recognized by HEC and as well as PM&DC, located in Lahore. The motto of this educational institute is ‘’Aim High’’. This prestigious university is ranked at the number 6th by HEC. The programs offered at undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate levels are also diverse. KMC is affiliated with the following hospitals; – Mayo Hospital Lahore – Lady Willingdon Hospital – Lady Aitchison Hospital – Kot Khawja Saeed Hospital – Shahdra Hospital – Said Mitha Teaching Hospital Lahore
Other Univerisities You Might be Interested
1. Students scored at least 50% in matric/O levels and in 60 %an intermediates.
2. Students scored at least 50% in the entry test.
For other programs
1. Students scored at least 50% in matric/O levels and in 55% an intermediate.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. Students who scored a minimum of 2.2 CGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GATs general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. Students who scored a minimum of 3.0 CGPA in the graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GATS subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
Following degree programs are being offered here. Please click on (+) icon to expand the view. Click on the individual degree program name to get the complete details.
King Edward Medical University provides the following scholarships for its bright students to help them get through any financial issues;
- HEC need-based scholarship
- Merit scholarship for the position holder
Search for International Scholarships
Recieve latest admission updates & news!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.