- LocationKhwaja Fareed University of Engineering and Information Technology, Abu Dhabi Rd, Rahim Yar Khan, Punjab Click address for directions
- Phone +92 68 5882400
- Web Site https://www.kfueit.edu.pk/
Khwaja Fareed University of Engineering and Information Technology, Rahim Yar Khan
The Khwaja Fareed University of Engineering and Information Technology (KFUEIT) is a public sector university primarily present in Rahim Yar Khan, Punjab, Pakistan. Rahim Yar Khan is a spirited and growing city located at the extreme south of Southern Punjab. It was inaugurated in the year 2014 on the initiative of Chief Minister Punjab Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif. The KFUEIT Rahim Yar Khan is the first university in a radius of 200 km undertaking upon its ideas to distribute the best education in the best possible professional environment with elegance, satisfaction, and nobility. This university is a gift for the area of Rahim Khan specifically and Southern Punjab and Northern Sindh generally. Considering its massive expansion proposal including infrastructural increment, recruiting talented teaching and non-teaching staff, the addition of new programs in the academic list, building systems & rules, and guaranteeing the professional environment is evidence of the fact that “A Premium Institution is in Making”.
The university strives to be a world-class University of Engineering and Information Technology that donates remarkably to the development of regional economy and uplift of the local community by becoming a powerhouse of intellectual and human capital generation. It is affiliated with Pakistan Engineering Council and Higher Education Commission (Pakistan).
The University aims to be a remarkable university that serves markedly to the expansion of an area economy and rise of the local community by flattering a powerhouse of intellectual and human capital generation.
Applicants should fulfill the requirements of physique and eyesight laid down in medical certificates.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of education with a minimum of 60% marks (Faculty of Engineering).
2. At least 50% marks in 12 years of education. (Faculty of IT, CS, and natural science).
3. At least 45% marks in HSSC (Faculty of Management Sciences and Humanities).
4. DAE in a relevant field.
5. 40% marks in entry test.
Selection Criteria for MSc and MBA Executive Program
1. 14 years of education with at least 45% marks.
2. 40% marks in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16 years of education with minimum CGPA 2.5/4.0 or 50% marks in annual system. (45% in an annual system for MS English Program).
2. 50% in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. 18 years of field related education From HEC recognized university with at least CGPA 3.0/4.0 or first division in annual system.
2. GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks.
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Computer Science & IT
Faculty of Natural Sciences
Faculty of Management Sciences & Humanities
For entertaining the genius and needy students, the university provides a considerable number of scholarships so that the future leading scholars do not abolish their studies because of financial barriers. To corroborate clarity and ideology, Scholarships and Financial Assistance Department along with a Committee, consisting of individuals from each faculty, handles all affairs regarding scholarships and financial support.
The major task of the Scholarships Department is to operate the internal and external scholarships including
2. Merit Scholarships
3. External scholarships for e.g Fareed Scholarship
4. Pakistan Bait-u- Mall
5. Ministry of Religious Affairs
6. IEP – SAC (Saudi Arabia) Scholarships
What’s your feedback on that?
Research Center provides rostrum for KFUEIT experts to exchange perceptions on the problems and approaches challenging the national & international development sector today and the role of research and development in finding solutions. With the initiation of research centers at the university, it is being guaranteed that the authority of ORIC is proceeding towards the right side. Every department at the university is managed to make a research center that guarantees energetic departmental level participation in research and development activities. This is the first pace towards fulfillment of the most important goal of ORIC and spots the formal starting of internal research capabilities at our institute.
1. A workshop on “Interview Skills” was organized on 30 June 2018.
2. Awareness seminar on “ Influenza” was held on 17 January 2018.
3. A seminar on “Interdisciplinary Research and Real World Problems S” was organized on 19 October 2017.
4. A seminar on “Emerging Manufacturing Processes.” it was organized on 20 September 2017.