Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak
Public Sector Ι Chartered by
Khushal Khan Khattak University Karak (KKKUK) is a public sector institute situated in Karak, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa established Khushal Khan Khattak University in October 2012. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) issued the No Objection Certificate (NOC) to the university vide notification no. The university is named after famous Pashtoon warrior and poet Khushal Khan Khattak. In May 2017, KPOGCL started the company’s chair in the university to establish close cooperation with academia, for which a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed in 2016.
Other Univerisities You Might be Interested
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
- Candidate passed 12 years of field-related education—50% in matric and intermediate.
- 50% marks in the entry test
Selection Criteria for graduate Programs
- BS in Bioinformatics/ Biological Sciences/ Computer Science /Biotechnology or equivalent in relevant disciplines (Deficiency Courses to be completed if needed).
- BA/B.Sc or equivalent with at least 45% marks for master in Library & Information Sciences.
- Candidates must have qualified ETS-GRE (General)/NTS-GAT (General) with at least 50% marks for MS in Bioinformatics.
Following degree programs are being offered here. Please click on (+) icon to expand the view. Click on the individual degree program name to get the complete details.
- HEC Scholarships
- Merit Scholarships
- Need-Based Scholarship
Search for International Scholarships
Recieve latest admission updates & news!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.