Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak
Khushal Khan Khattak University Karak (KKKUK) is a public sector institute situated in Karak, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan. Khushal Khan Khattak University was established by the government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in October 2012. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) issued the No Objection Certificate (NOC) to the university vide notification no. The university is named after famous Pashtoon warrior and poet Khushal Khan Khattak. In May 2017, KPOGCL starts the company’s chair in the university in order to establish close cooperation with academia for which Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed in 2016.
Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak – Admissions, Departments & Scholarships
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
– Candidate passed 12 years of field related education. 50 % in matric and intermediate.
– 50% marks in the entry test.
Selection Criteria for graduate Programs
– BS in Bioinformatics/ Biological Sciences/ Computer Science /Biotechnology or equivalent in relevant disciplines (Deficiency Courses to be completed if needed).
– BA/B.Sc or equivalent with at least 45% marks for master in Library & Information Sciences.
– Candidates must have qualified ETS-GRE (General)/NTS-GAT (General) with at least 50% marks for MS in Bioinformatics.
HEC Scholarships Merit Scholarships Need-Based Scholarship
Conducting and performing research is an integral part of the Khushal Khan Khattak University experience, especially when it comes to undergraduate. It provides students a lot of benefits including analytical skills and fostering critical thinking and through hands-on learning.
Seminars and workshops are held in this institute, many times a year. Students learn about innovative technology, factual information related to the field of their interest. Individuals interact with guest speakers, learn more about factual knowledge, and then further spread it among their peers.