- LocationIQRA University, Defence View, Shaheed-e-Millat Road Extension Karachi, Pakistan Click address for directions
- Phone +92(21)3 111-264-264
- Fax +92(21) 35894806
- Email [email protected], [email protected]
- Web Site https://iqra.edu.pk/
Iqra University, Karachi
Iqra University Karachi is founded as Asian Management Institute (AMI) in 1998 and it is recognized as a university in 2002 by HEC. It is a public university located in the Defense Area of Karachi, Pakistan. The mission of Iqra University is to bring a revolution in education. It has campuses in different cities of Pakistan and has collaborated with many international universities. It offers many undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs. All the campuses are provided with equal facilities.
The motto of the university is “We are what we consistently do; excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit”. (Aristotle).
IQRA University Karachi Admissions, Departments, and Scholarships
Admissions at Iqra University Karachi are announced in many newspapers two months before the classes start. Admissions are purely on the merit base.
Admission Criteria for Bachelor
1. Applicants must have 12 years of education with at least 45% marks (2nd division) or equivalent from a recognized institute.
2. Students having A-level must provide an equivalence certificate by the Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
Admission Criteria for Masters
1. Applicants must have completed 16 years of education with 45% marks (2nd division) or equivalent or 2.5 CGPA.
Admission Criteria for Mphil
1. The applicant must have a minimum division or CGPA.
2. GAT-General with a minimum 50% cumulative score will be required.
Admission Criteria for PhD
1. MS/MPhil in the relevant field of study.
2. The Minimum CGPA should be 3.0 on a scale of 4.
3. NTS GAT (Subject) with a minimum of 60% marks.
Scholarships awarded students on merit base only.
1. Students with 4 GPA offered a 60% scholarship.
2. Students with a 3.75 to 3.99 GPA offered a 40% scholarship.
3. Students with a 3.5 to 3.74 GPA offered a 20% scholarship.
What’s your feedback on that?
#IqraUniversity #IU #Karachi #Jaamiah
Iqra University Press has a refereed journal named “The South Asian Journal of Management Sciences (SAJMS)”. The main aim of the journal is to provide a platform for business and management science and their issues. Iqra University struggles to provide a stage to students for research. “Asian Journal of Engineering Sciences & Technology (AJEST)” in another journal of Iqra University.
Iqra University is famous for its no.1 business school in which foreign qualified professionals concentrates on “Executive Training’ in which they arranged weekend workshops for students on the following topics:
1. Communication and Career Planning
2. Executive Management Program
3. NGO leadership Program