- LocationIQRA University, 5 Khayaban-e-Johar, Sector H-9/1 H 9/1 H-9, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory Click address for directions
- Phone +92-51-111-264-264
- Fax +92-51-4438315
- Email [email protected], [email protected]
- Web Site https://iqra.edu.pk/isl/
IQRA University, Islamabad Campus
The IQRA University is a private sector University, located at Khayaban-e-Johar Sector H- in Islamabad, Pakistan. Iqra University was established in 1998. Because of its highly refined infrastructure and academic research facilities, HEC recently awarded W category to the university. Iqra University facilitates students with a well-stocked library, computing facilities, and well-equipped labs. Student life at university is self-fulfilling. Students are motivated to enhance their technical and analytical competencies.
The Iqra University is affiliated with HEC, PEC.
IQRA University Admissions, Departments and Scholarships
Iqra University offers admission in many programs
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of education with at least 45% marks.
2. 50% marks in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16 years of education with minimum CGPA 2.5/4 or 45% marks in annual system.
2. 50% in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate program and Other Certificates
1. 18 years of field related education From HEC recognized university with at least CGPA 3.0/4.0 or first division in annual system.
2. GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks.
It’s university ambition, help students to achieve their goals. In this regard, IU gives scholarships to talented and brilliant students. Merit-based and Need-based scholarships are available for such students.
What’s your feedback on that?
#IqraUniversity #Islamabad #Jaamiah
The responsibility of the office of Research, Innovation, and commercialization (ORIC) is to create new ideas to enhance the knowledge base that supports the university’s academic agenda. ORIC conduct and execute research studies on current issues also contribute to many other types of research.
Seminars and workshops are very beneficial for the faculty and students. Iqra University also conducts such activities at the university.
1. Social Sciences Department hosted FATA Seminar Series on ‘Political Reforms, Military & Upcoming Elections in FATA’ in collaboration with FATA Research Centre (FRC) on 12 September 2012.
2. 1 Day Fashion Illustration Workshop, held at the Department of Fashion and Design Iqra University Islamabad Campus on 06 August 2012.
3. A seminar on “e-Health – a model of ICT4D for change in Society” on 3rd December 2013.