IQRA University, Islamabad
Private Sector Ι Chartered by Government of Pakistan
The IQRA University Islamabad is a private sector University, located at Khayaban-e-Johar Sector H-9/1 in Islamabad, Pakistan. Iqra University was established in 1998. Because of its highly refined infrastructure and academic research facilities, HEC recently awarded the W category to the university. Iqra University facilitates students with a well-stocked library, computing facilities, and well-equipped labs. Student life at university is self-fulfilling. Students are motivated to enhance their technical and analytical competencies.
The Iqra University is affiliated with HEC, PEC.
Other Univerisities You Might be Interested
Iqra University offers admission in many programs
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of education with at least 45% marks.
2. 50% marks in the entry test.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16 years of education with minimum CGPA 2.5/4 or 45% marks in the annual system.
2. 50% in the entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate program and Other Certificates
1. 18 years of field-related education From HEC recognized university with at least CGPA 3.0/4.0 or first division in annual system.
2. GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks.
Following degree programs are being offered here. Please click on (+) icon to expand the view. Click on the individual degree program name to get the complete details.
It’s university ambition, help students achieve their goals. In this regard, IU gives scholarships to talented and brilliant students.
- Merit-based and Need-based scholarships are available for such students.
Search for International Scholarships
Recieve latest admission updates & news!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.