- Location1-A, Sector E-5, Phase VII, Hayatabad, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Click address for directions
- Phone 091-5861362
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site www.imsciences.edu.pk
Institute of Management Sciences Peshawar
The Institute of Management Sciences (also known as IMSciences) is a public university recognized by HEC, NBEAC, NCEAC. It is the degree-awarding institution. Its motto is ‘’Management Education with Public Spirit and Market Dynamism’’.
HEC has recognized this university as 4th in the business category. There are two incubation centers named, IM|Durshal which is a combined KPITB program and IM|Sciences, and Business Incubation Centre (BIC). IM Science strives for excellence.
The education system is according to international standards. The technology used is modern and updated. The infrastructure is properly maintained. The students enjoy a peaceful and friendly environment.
Admission opens in June-July. Students can apply online and submit the relevant documents. University then assigns the date, location of the test and roll no. to the students.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in NTS.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. Students who scored a minimum of 2.2 cGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GAT general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. Students who scored a minimum of 3 cGPA in a graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GAT subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
1. PAK – USAID Fully Funded Need-Based Merit Scholarships for BBA (4 Years) and BBS (2 Years) Programmes.
2. IM|Sciences Fully Funded FATA Scholarship Program for BBA, BCS, BSc (Economics), BSc (Social Science), BBS & MS Management Sciences.
3. Chief Minister Education Endowment Fund Merit and Need-Based Scholarships for BBA (4 Years) and BCS (4 Years) Programmes.
4. NTS Need-Based Merit Scholarship Program for All Disciplines at Undergraduate and Graduate Level.
5. Prime Minister’s National ICT Scholarship Program 2014 at Undergraduate Level for Information Technology and Computer Sciences.
6. IMSciences Merit-Based Partial Scholarships BBA / BCS / BBS / MBA (3 Semesters) / MPA.
7. IMSciences Academic Talent Gender-Based Merit Scholarships for B. Sc (Economics).
8. IMSciences Trust Semester Wise Merit Scholarships.
9. Hidayatullah Need-Based Merit Scholarships.
10. IM|Sciences Brother Sister Fee Rebate.
11. Workers Welfare Board Directorate of Education Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Scholarship Program for All Study Programs.
The university aims as producing intellectual property through innovation, research projects, and commercialization. All the ongoing projects are approved by HEC, ethical committed and regulatory bodies. The diverse partnerships with many other research institutes have generated a lot of funds.
Workshops and seminars make students motivated and energized to apply the new techniques or skills they learned. The students who want to go for entrepreneurship learn many new tactics to create effective marketing plans. Some of these events also have a role in an individual’s personal growth.
The following are held till now;
1. NQAHE International Conference on Higher Education.
2. Workshop for Teaching & Learning Enhancement.
3. 3rd ICAQHE (International Conference for Assessing Quality in Higher Education