Information Technology University, Lahore
Public Sector Ι Chartered by Government of Punjab
The Information Technology University (ITU) is a public university in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. Its motto is “innovation’’ is a degree awarding institute recognized by HEC. The university has diversified partnerships degrees with Harvard University and also publishes the MIT Technology Review, Pakistan edition. The Information Technology University is home to several academics, Pakistan’s largest startup incubator, and maintains partnerships with EdX, IBM, and the US State Department.
It hosted the International Development Design Summit, organized by IDIN and United States Agency for International Development (USAID). ITU gave Lahore Technology Award at its first convocation to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Nergis Mavalvala for her work in gravitational theory.
Other Univerisities You Might be Interested
The admission opens in March. Students can download the form online and submit it with relevant documents. University then assigns the date, location of the test, and roll no. to the students.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in NTS.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum of 2.2 CGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GAT general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum of 3 CGPA in the graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GAT subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
Following degree programs are being offered here. Please click on (+) icon to expand the view. Click on the individual degree program name to get the complete details.
1. HEC need-based scholarship
2. Financial assistance
3. Merit-based scholarship
Search for International Scholarships
Recieve latest admission updates & news!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.