- LocationInformation Technology University Arfa Software Technology Park, 346-B, Ferozepur Road, Lahore Click address for directions
- Phone (042)-111-111-ITU (488)
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://itu.edu.pk/
Information Technology University, Lahore
The Information Technology University (ITU) is a public university in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. Its motto is “innovation’’. It is a degree awarding institute and is recognized by HEC.
The university has diversified partnerships degrees with Harvard University and also publishes the MIT Technology Review, Pakistan edition.
The Information Technology University is home to several academics, Pakistan’s largest startup incubator and maintains partnerships with EdX, IBM and the US State Department. It hosted the International Development Design Summit, organized by IDIN and United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
ITU gave Lahore Technology Award at its first convocation to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Nergis Mavalvala for her work in the gravitational theory.
Information Technology University, Admissions, Departments, and Scholarships
The admission opens in March. Students can download the form online and submit it with relevant documents. University then assigns the date, location of the test and roll no. to the students.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in NTS.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
1.Students who scored a minimum of 2.2 CGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GAT general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum 3 CGPA in the graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GAT subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
1. HEC need-based scholarship
2. Financial assistance
3. Merit-based scholarship
What’s your feedback on that?
#ITU #Lahore #Jaamiah
ITU is home to several research centers and labs. The research culture is diverse and much enhanced. The team members for most of the research project is interdisciplinary. it also installs the entrepreneurial environment among the researchers. Research is done in many fields including
1. Center for Technology and Governance (CTG)
2. Technology and Research in Emerging Networks and Distributed Systems (TRENDS)
3. The Neighborhood for Emerging World Technologies (NEWT)
4. Abdus Salam International Center of Mathematics
5. Center For Speech and Language Technologies
6. National Centre For Academic Integrity
7. Bio-Inspired Simulation & Modelling of Intelligent Life
8. Embedded Computing Laboratory
9. Scientometrics Lab
10. Data Science Lab
11. Business Analytics Lab
12. Vision Processing Lab
13. Innovations for Poverty Alleviation Lab (IPAL)
Workshops and seminars increase social networking. Students get motivated by interacting with the guest speakers because many of these events are based on their field of study. Students get to know about future opportunities in their practical and professional life.