Indus Valley School of Art & Architecture, Karachi
Private Sector Ι Chartered by Government of Sindh
Indus Valley School of Art & Architecture is located in Karachi. Karachi is the capital of the Pakistani province of Sindh. It is the largest city in Pakistan, and the fifth-largest city proper in the world, known as the “City of Lights” in the 1960s and 1970s for its vibrant nightlife.
Karachi has a hot desert climate dominated by a long “Summer Season”. Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture is a private sector university, established in Karachi in the year 1989.
It is the fourth private university of higher learning in Pakistan. It is the 3rd highest-ranking university in architecture. Indus Valley School of Art & Architecture offers a 5-year degree program in architecture and a 4-year degree program in fine arts, interior designing, communication design, and textiles. The mission of this institute is to provide open-source learning for students.
Other Univerisities You Might be Interested
University admissions are highly competitive. Students can apply online. After document submission, University assigns the date, roll no., and location of the entry test.
Eligibility criteria for undergraduates
1. Minimum C grade (50% marks) in the intermediate result.
2. Ontario Secondary School Diploma (Canada), Cambridge A-Level, American High School Diploma, and International Baccalaureate must be equivalent to a minimum grade of C (50%) in Intermediate qualifications. Equivalency Certificate obtained from IBCC.
Eligibility criteria for Graduates
1. Students must have at least 16 years of education including a four-year undergraduate degree and a minimum CGPA of 2.3 with any of the HEC recognized institutes.
2. Students who cleared the entrance test exam
3. Resulted in candidates will be screened during the interview
Following degree programs are being offered here. Please click on (+) icon to expand the view. Click on the individual degree program name to get the complete details.
Scholarships need students to keep up sensible grades so as to stay them and maintain their studies. These are directed towards acknowledging exceptional students for their achievements in the fields of academics and educational prowess. Following scholarships are granted to students:
1. Graduate Endowment fund
2. General Endowment fund
3. Community service fund
Search for International Scholarships