Institute of Management Sciences (IMSciences), Peshawar
Public Sector Ι Chartered by Government of KPK
The Institute of Management Sciences (also known as IMSciences) is a public university recognized by HEC, NBEAC, NCEAC. It is the most prominent management institute in all of KPK. It has been known as a school of excellence because of its brilliance and extension in IT, Business Administration, Public Health, and other allied disciplines. It is a degree-awarding institution with the motto ‘’Management Education” with Public Spirit and Market Dynamism’’. HEC has recognized this university as 4th in the business category.
The institute has a well-qualified Board of Governors including educationists, industrialists, corporate executives, and members of representatives of the Provincial & Federal Government. The Board’s institute policy makes IMSciences the foremost management school in all of KPK. As a public sector university, it is remarkably different from other institutions because it is fully independent and self-governing.
The vision of the IMSciences “To be a premier institution of higher education by achieving excellence in teaching, research, entrepreneurship, and service to the society”. Its mission is “To provide quality education in management, information technology, and allied disciplines.” The institute focuses on the creative thinking of students and enhancing their skills for future challenges.
There are two incubation centers named, IM Durshal which is a combined KPITB program, and IM Sciences, and Business Incubation Centre (BIC). IMSciences strives for excellence. The education system is according to international standards. The technology used is modern and updated. The infrastructure is properly maintained. The students enjoy a peaceful and friendly environment.
Other Univerisities You Might be Interested
Admission is purely based on merit and opens in June-July. Students can apply online and submit the relevant documents. University then assigns the date, location of the test, and roll number to the students.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in NTS.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. Students who scored a minimum of 2.2 CGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GAT general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. Students who scored a minimum of 3.0 CGPA in a graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GAT subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
Following degree programs are being offered here. Please click on (+) icon to expand the view. Click on the individual degree program name to get the complete details.
The university actively supports students who aspire to acquire education, with multiple scholarships in order to minimize the burden of tuition fees.
– PAK – USAID Fully Funded Need-Based Merit Scholarships for BBA (4 Years) and BBS (2 Years) Programs.
– IM Sciences Fully Funded FATA Scholarship Program for BBA, BCS, BSc (Economics), BSc (Social Science), BBS & MS Management Sciences.
– Chief Minister Education Endowment Fund Merit and Need-Based Scholarships for BBA (4 Years) and BCS (4 Years) Programs.
– NTS Need-Based Merit Scholarship Program for All Disciplines at Undergraduate and Graduate Level.
– Prime Minister’s National ICT Scholarship Program 2014 at Undergraduate Level for Information Technology and Computer Sciences.
– IM Sciences Merit-Based Partial Scholarships BBA / BCS / BBS / MBA (3 Semesters) / MPA.
– IM Sciences Academic Talent Gender-Based Merit Scholarships for B. Sc (Economics).
– IM Sciences Trust Semester Wise Merit Scholarships.
– Hidayatullah Need-Based Merit Scholarships.
– IM Sciences Brother Sister Fee Rebate.
– Workers Welfare Board Directorate of Education Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Scholarship Program for All Study Programs.
Search for International Scholarships
Recieve latest admission updates & news!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.