- LocationILMA University, Korangi Road، Korangi Creek, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh Click address for directions
- Phone 021-35091872, 021-35120463
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://ibt.edu.pk/
ILMA University, Karachi
Ilma University Karachi established in 2001. It is a high ranking university. Formerly known as the Institute of Business and Technology, Karachi It is the private sector university located in Karachi, Sindh. The mission of the university is to promote technical skills and values to students which needed for their jobs in the future. University aims to provide a high level of education to every student in a variety of programs. It provides students a conducive environment suitable for leaning. It is affiliated with HEC.
Ilma University is strategically situated in the educational hub of Karachi city. Its purpose-built main campus is a sprawling structure architecturally designed. It houses various departments, spacious classrooms, state of the art auditorium, media, computer & hardware labs, digital library, girls common room, separate faculty offices, mosque, book shop, admission & counseling offices, cafeteria, restrooms on every floor and sports clubs under its roof.
ILMA University, Karachi Admissions, Departments and Scholarships
The main goal of the university is education for all students. Students who have completed their 12 years of education are eligible to apply.
Admission Criteria for MBA/EMBA
1. Bachelor’s degree with 45% marks or 2.5 CGPA or above.
2. ACCA/ICMAP equivalent to 14 years of education.
Admission Criteria for EMBA
1. Bachelor’s degree with 45% marks with a minimum of 4 years of job experience.
Admission Criteria for MS
1. 16 years of education with second division or 2.5 CGPA and NTS/ARC/ETC GAT (General) with minimum 50 scores.
Admission Criteria for PhD
1. MS/M-Phil or M-BA with minimum 18 years of education at 3.0 CGPA of education before that along with NTS/ARC/ETC GAT (subjective) with minimum 60 scores.
Ilma University offers a lot of scholarships to the students.
3. Sports Based
4. Financial Assistance
5. Hafiz e Quran
6. Hafiz e Quran
What’s your feedback on that?
#ILMA #Karachi #Jaamiah
ORIC is based on an agenda to provide students a wide range of facilities for research and development. ORIC arranged academic activities to enhance the output of research. The academic society takes part in publishing papers, working on future papers and journals, etc. ORIC also takes a step in policymaking, in contact with research and development activities.
Seminars provide an environment that is suitable for professional techniques. Seminars help the student to become a better listener. The seminar is arranged by the university on “Effectiveness of Outcome-based Education” which gives students awareness about how the outcome has an effective role in the quality of education.