- LocationGovernment College University, Allama Iqbal Road, Faisalabad Click address for directions
- Phone +92-41-9201209
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://gcuf.edu.pk/
Government College University, Faisalabad
Government College University, Faisalabad (GCUF) is a public university located in Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan. Its motto is ‘Striving For Excellence. The university aims for the construction of human thoughts in social, moral and religious values. All the diverse changes, that happens in the university is for the faculty and students’ benefits. This institute strives hard to provide the infrastructure, which is intellectual and physical. GCUF is popular for creating an environment where the ideas are envisioned and dialogue is encouraged. The university aims to become among the top 100 universities, internationally and top 3 nationally.
The admission opens in January. Students can apply online. The university will then assign the NTS date and the location of the test. Students will be also given their specific roll no. for their test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in NTS.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored a minimum of 2.2cGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GATs general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
1. Students who scored minimum 3cGPA in the graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GATS subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
Faculty of Art & Social Sciences
1. HEC need-based scholarship
2. Bright student scholarship
3. Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme
4. Interview Schedule for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund
The university has executed R & D policy to install the research culture and to enhance the productivity of the research. R & D policy provides the guidelines and support for the research project. The university also makes sure that students who are working on the project, get the funds.
Seminars focus on one-way communication. The guest speakers present the topic at hand. Workshops provide training and instill new skills in the participants. They are oriented actively and offer an experience that is off-hand. University makes sure that many of such events are held after a certain period of time.
The following seminars and workshops were held recently.
1. One Day Conference on Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Iqbal’s Vision of Pakistan.
2. International Human Rights Day
3. QEC One Day Training Workshops