National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (FAST NUCES), Lahore
Private Sector Ι Chartered by Government of Pakistan
The National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, FAST Lahore is acknowledged because of its academic quality. The ambition of the campus is to develop highly enthusiastic and innovative students that in the future will work for the betterment of their country. The highly experienced and qualified faculty is helping in producing a nurturing environment for giving quality education.
The Campus is producing competent and intelligent graduates with great knowledge, social responsibilities, life-long learning skills. Also, students from different communities become part of the campus and will transform them into world-class professionals. FAST Lahore Campus is situated in Faisal Town consisting of three blocks.
The campus provides facilities to their students like fully-equipped classrooms, laboratories, auditorium, seminar hall, cafeteria, boys and girl’s separate common rooms, a modern library, wireless hotspot system. Students are also provided the facilities for indoor and outdoor games.
Other Univerisities You Might be Interested
Those who have taken the HSSC or an equivalent exam and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. At least 60% marks in SSC (Matric) or an equivalent examination
2. At least 60% marks in the FSC or an equivalent examination.
3. At least 50% marks in entry test
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. A degree in Science / Engineering earned from a recognized university after 16 years of education.
2. At least 60% marks or CGPA of at least 2.0 (on a scale of 4.0).
3. At least 50% in the entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. A degree in a relevant subject, from a recognized university after 18 years of relevant education
2. At least 70% marks (in the Annual System) or CGPA of at least 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0)
3. The applicant must have a Master’s degree with coursework and Thesis.
4. GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks.
Following degree programs are being offered here. Please click on (+) icon to expand the view. Click on the individual degree program name to get the complete details.
Many scholarships are offered for students’ ease. Those who want to avail themselves of the scholarships need to meet the basic criteria.
– NICT – Scholarship Program
– HEC-JICA Scholarship
– Indigenous Ph.D. Fellowship Program etc.
Search for International Scholarships
Recieve latest admission updates & news!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.