- LocationNational University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Karachi Click address for directions
- Phone (021) 439 0941-5 (021) 111 128 128
- Fax (021) 410 0549
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://khi.nu.edu.pk
The National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (NUCES), FAST Karachi
The National University of Computer and Emerging Science, FAST Karachi Campus was developed in July 2000 as a Federally Chartered University. The University is known for its character and role of its students in the formation of local software and other fields. The research centers of this university are well-known nationally and internationally. The National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences’ aims is to be a globally known research university in Pakistan. Moreover, this institute is affiliated with HEC and PEC.
FAST Karachi Campus is situated on a six-acre site in Shah Latif Town on the National Highway, ten kilometers East of Karachi airport. The Campus provides air-conditioned classrooms, laboratories, auditorium, seminar rooms, and a modern library. The wireless hotspot system is also available on campus. Similarly, seminars and workshops are organized on a weekly basis. Also for the physical fitness of the students, different indoor and outdoor support facilities are available
The National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, FAST Karachi Admissions, Departments and Scholarships
The Campus offers admission in many disciplines.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
– At least 60% marks in SSC (Matric) or an equivalent examination
– At least 60% marks in the FSC or an equivalent examination.
– At least 50% marks in entry test
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
– A degree in Science / Engineering earned from a recognized university after 16 years of education.
– At least 60% marks or CGPA of at least 2.0 (on a scale of 4.0).
– At least 50% in the entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
– A degree in a relevant subject, from a recognized university after 18 years of relevant education
– At least 70% marks (in the Annual System) or CGPA of at least 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0)
– The applicant must have a Master’s degree with coursework and Thesis. 4. GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks.
Many scholarships are offered by this university to its students. Students can easily have access to the details from their official website.
1.HEC Scholarships for MS and Ph.D. Students
2.Sindh Government Endowment Board Scholarships
3.Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarships
There are many other scholarships that are granted by different communities, foundations, etc.
What’s your feedback on that?
#FAST #NUCES #Karachi #Jaamiah
ORIC was established to give its services in the research, development, innovation, commercialization, capacity building, and to provide facilities to the researchers. Similarly, in order to organize seminars and workshops for the welfare of students and faculty different centers were established by the ORIC and it includes
– LLC Language Learning Center
– Center for Research in Ubiquitous Computing
-Management Science Research Center etc.
The Center for Professional Training (C.P.T.) organized training on Quality Outcome Based Education on the 29th of May. On Thursday, June 20, 2019, Dr. Muhammad Tariq, Director NUCES Peshawar Campus & Associate Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering visited Karachi Campus and conducted training regarding Outcome Based Education and the concerns faced during the accreditation visit by Pakistan Engineering Council.