- LocationNational University of Computer and Emerging Sciences,A.K. Brohi Road, H-11/4,Islamabad Click address for directions
- Phone (051) 831 4100-29
- Fax 051 410 0619
- Web Site http://nu.edu.pk/
National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (NUCES), Islamabad
The National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences FAST Islamabad has the reputation of being the first multi-campus private sector university build through Federal Chartered acknowledged by Ordinance no.XXIII of 2000. NUCES was initiated by the fantastic and continuous struggles of Foundation FAST. NUCES independently as well as unitedly have developed leadership post, because of the marvelous sight of sophisticated management and endless struggles of competent faculty.
The Foundation for the Advancement of Science and Technology was developed in 1980. FAST is the sponsoring body of the NUCES. That is certified by the Government of Pakistan as a charitable institution. FAST Islamabad founded the development of IT industry in Pakistan by providing the country’s first undergraduate program in Computer Science. FAST Islamabad is known for the impact and quality of its students on the formation of local software and other industries. Additionally, NUCES presents an excellent educational environment and competitive facilities. More than 11000 students are enrolled at NUCES. Research centers are well known, nationally and internationally fulfilling the social, economic and technological needs of the country. NUCES is affiliated with HEC and PEC.
National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, FAST Islamabad – Admissions, Departments and Scholarships
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
– 12 years of education with a minimum of 45% marks 50% marks in entry test
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
– 16 years of education with minimum CGPA 2.5/4.0 or 45% marks in annual system.
– 50% marks in entry test
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
– 18 years of field related education From HEC recognized university with at least CGPA 3.0/4.0 or first division in annual system.
-GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks.
NUCES offers scholarships to their intelligent and underprivileged students.
1.Turkey Government Scholarship
2.USA Government Scholarship
3.Monbugakusho scholarship Japan
4.Taiwan Government Scholarship
And many other scholarships are offered by the NUCES.
What’s your feedback on that?
#FAST #NUCES #Islamabad #Jaamiah
The broadness, intensity, and collection of research activities in the university have granted to the national socio-economic stream. In this regard, ORIC was developed. It gives assistant associated with research and development, collaboration, innovation, capacity building, commercialization, and facilitates researchers in the processing of the grant.
Seminars and Workshops organized by NUCES are
– Seminar on “Depression Awareness by Buddy Support System” were organized on 29 March 2018.
– Seminar on “Depression Awareness by Buddy Support System” was organized on 29 March 2018.
– Two days workshop on “Solar PV Theory and Installation “ was held on November 24th to 25th and 26th to 27th, 2018 at NUCES University.